“excellent service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Ranked #25 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 18 days and did not have any trouble. Kelsey the front desk clerk is fabulous. she is very helpful and friendly and always has a smile and pleasant things to say. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to stay in this area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Cheyenne W, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

We are very glad to hear that you had a wounderful experience here at La'Quinta Inn and Suites Tulsa Central! We definitely strive to provide great guest service and build lasting impressions with each and every guest that joins us. We value our guest to the absolute fullest! Thank you again for your great review!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is the second time staying at this hotel while traveling through the area. Easy on and off the highway. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Room is clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are very glad to hear that you had a wounderful experience here at La'Quinta Inn and Suites Tulsa Central! We definitely strive to provide great guest service and build lasting impressions with each and every guest that joins us. We value our guest to the absolute fullest! Our location is great for business travel or simply needing to stop and rest for the night! Thank you again for your great review!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The staff here is amazing. They make you feel like family from the minute you walk in the door. Everything was clean. Overall a great hotel. I will only stay here when I am in town. From the GM to housekeeping everyone was great.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Cheyenne W, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We are very glad that your stay here at La'Quinta Inn and Suites was wounderful! We greatly appriciate your review and we look forward to your future travels with us! Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the La Quinta for one night as I was traveling cross country. I always stay with La Quinta since they do not charge pet fees.
After driving for 12 hours, I arrived exhausted and the first person I met was Justin at the front desk. He wasn't rude, but was far from friendly. He seemed annoyed that I had my hands full between my luggage and my dog (mind you my dog is extremely well behaved and was standing quietly next to me the entire time). He couldn't find my reservation so I had to put all my items down and dig out my email confirmation. He got me checked in and sent on my way. As I started walking down the hallway I realized I had no idea where the elevators were. I walked back to the lobby and asked where they were and he told me while seeming annoyed. Maybe I should have figured that out on my own but I'm traveling alone with a dog, I wanted to just get to my room.
About 45 minutes later my dinner arrived and I stepped into the hallway to pay for it. With food in hand I turned around and realized that I forgot my room key. I had to go back to the lobby again, wait almost 10 minutes for him to finish with the current guest, and them explained what happened and asked for a new room key. He obliged while rolling his eyes and rubbing his head. I understand that was probably a hassle for him, but I was embarrassed enough being in that situation wearing my nightgown and barefoot!

The room itself was good, bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. My only issue with the room is that it was directly across from the elevator and the elevator is LOUD. It took me a while to fall asleep with the constant noise.

When I checked out the next morning, the new attendant was very pleasant! I'm glad my stay ended on a high note with him!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

We are very sorry that your experience here at La'Quinta Inn and Suites was not at all what you deserved! We encourange all of our front desk staff to always keep a courtious and professional demenor. We will definitely make sure that this issue is addressed. If your travels are to bring you back to the Tulsa area, we hope to have the opportunity to uplift your insight on our hotel and staff, overall.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

From check-in to check-out, our experience was wonderful. The young lady, though very busy, was very helpful. The hotel even has a potty station for dogs which is very helpful. Also the grounds were free of dog waste because of this feature. Also this hotel had the best coffee of any small chain hotel that I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your great review! We absolutely love our pets, all shapes and sizes! :) We are very pleased to hear that you found our pet area accommodating. We want our guest and their furry friends to feel at home while staying with us here at La'Quinta Inn and Suites! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great place to stay. Close to everything in Tulsa. Clean quite hotel. Staff very helpful. Great pool. I have traveled for years on business and this is the kind of hotel you want staycheck into at the end of the day. I plan to say on my next trip to Tulsa.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank D9285QTjohnd

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I had to make an emergency trip to Tulsa because my brother was very ill. We were only going to stay for 2 to 2 1/2 weeks but ended up staying for 4 weeks. My brother passed away and the staff at this hotel were absolutely wonderful to us. Every day they asked how my brother was and had hugs for me after he passed away. They even bought us a mini rose plant (which survived the trip back to NY) and all signed a card of sympathy. The managers, front desk ladies and even the head housekeeper and breakfast lady are wonderful. They really seemed like family.

This hotel is also very pet friendly, even gives your pet a treat bag when you check in. Our dog was so spoiled by all of them. It's nice that they don't charge extra to bring your pet and you can leave it in your room unattended. That was the main reason we picked La Quinta because we knew that we would be spending a lot of time at the hospital. Housekeeping be very accommodating and cleaned the room when it was convenient for us since we had the dog.

The hotel is under renovation, but we never heard any noise. It is very quiet. If anyone was unhappy with their room, it was changed immediately and the room was taken out of use. If you have a complaint about your room, say something. They will move you immediately.

We have to return to Tulsa eventually to take care of more of my brother's business and we will definitely be staying at La Quinta Inn Tulsa Central even though we will not be bringing the dog. It will be like a family reunion.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy S

Cindy, we all here at La'Quinta cherished you, your husband and Tuckers presence at our hotel. Not only were you wonderful guests but you left a lasting impression on all of us! You are very kind hearted people. We wish only the best for you and your family! Again, we send our condolences regaurding Bills passing. You are and forever will be firm in our hearts! We definitely look forward to seeing all THREE of you again! Give Tucker a treat from the La'Quinta staff :)