Courtyard Oklahoma City North
US$102
US$92
HIExpress.com
US$101
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore(Moore)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$124
Hampton.com
US$64
Priceline
All reviewsquail springs mallwould stay here againquiet hotelnice propertygood sizecomfortable bedking suiteconvenient locationstaff was friendlymarriottbjsgymtubhousekeepingrefrigeratorclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Let's just say the photos on the website are a tad misleading. I stayed in the two room executive suite with my family. Unless you get the accessible room there are no doors between the "two rooms". If I were in a five star hotel id expect to pay for breakfast but not in this little hotel.

The front desk was very helpful in giving me a discount on the room but it was still a bit expensive.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Upon arrival at 10:30 pm, room was dirty. Toenail clippings, food particles, etc on floor between beds. "Dirty" wadded up kleenex on floor between end of bed and wall. Silverfish climbing wall by bed and bathroom. TV was not working properly; spotting reception. Was told by front desk (male) that I could fix myself by pulling out TV and unplugging all wires and restarting. Seriously? Was also told that "management" would take care of the dirty room issue upon checkout. (a little late in my book!) Well, NOTHING was done or offered by the checkout gal! Not even one hint of an apology! She absoluting could have cared less. She told me that they do not staff managers on the weekends! Guess I looked like I was fresh off the farm. I had to ask her to take my telephone number and have the "manager" call me when he/she came in on Monday. As of Wednesday, no attempt! Surprise, surprise!!! The sad thing is that a dirty room issue which could have been easily been taken care of became a management/staff issue that really is the heart of the hotel. Staff attitudes say it all!

Room Tip: Do not book with this hotel!!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank familyfirst14
Reviewed 31 October 2010

Rooms look spanking new. Very clean, modern and comfortable. Great job on decorating rooms...very calming and spa-like. Full amenities.
Lots of restaurants nearby so don't sweat breakfast just GPS Starbucks or Jimmy's Egg if you're counting costs.
We've traveled the world 4 & 5 star hotels and this is a great stay at a great price. Period.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank nanceBA
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Well first off- I am a travel agent and visit many different hotels. This is my second visit to this hotel and believe me it won't be the last. The hotel is Spotless. There is a delicious hot breakfast available (for a reasonable fee) at the hotel including eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, bacon etc.. There is also donuts and cereal if your so inclined. You can also purchase a rate that includes this breakfast which is still a great deal! There is a very large indoor pool and hot tub that is convienent to get to. It is all key card access so no worries about locals coming to the pool area.
I'll tell you this last visit we arrived VERY late.. (after 4 am).. I called ahead of time and they had me checked in and ready to go and they gave me a ONE THIRTY late check out! It was AMAZING!! We got plenty of rest before our return trip. (Just as a side note this hotel allows for noon check out anyways.. How awesome is t hat?)
Also, the hotel is right across the street from a huge mall and lots of restaurants.. Prime location! Its in a very safe neighborhood as well.
I HIGHLY recommend this hotel. Take it from a travel agent.. if we stay here.. you want to stay here! :)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kaye0712
Reviewed 11 May 2010

This is a very nice hotel for the price. The service has been on par with some of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed. The rooms are clean and well lit. Of course you do have to pay for breakfast, but it is much better than what you get at the hotels with free breakfast. They just need some water in the fitness room.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business