“AMAZING!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lindsayat...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This house!!! I can’t say enough about this home and the owners attention to detail! They have truly provided a home away from home. Not only is this house magizine worthy, you are provided with everything you need. This is a great place if you are looking to travel to OKC or if you are local and need an event space. The thing I loved most was it was incredibly cozy for my family yet designed for entertaining. The back yard is also AMAZING! The best part is the location! Thank you to the owners for sharing their beautiful home with us!

Theresa W
“Retreat in the city”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This house is breathtakingly beautiful. The back yard is a great escape. You can see the skyline but still feel like you aren’t in the city. I look forward to coming back there!

jamiesmit...
Mustang, Oklahoma
“Amazing home!”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

What a beautiful home! We loved this amazing space. From the beautifully remodeled kitchen, to the perfectly appointed bathrooms everything here was the perfect mix of function and luxury. It’s close to almost everything we wanted to do and far exceeded our expectations!! Definitely would stay there again.

Kerri G
“You will be WOW’d!!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This beautiful home is PERFECT for entertaining or relaxing during your stay in OKC. It has all the amenities needed for hosting great parties!

Reisha M
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Amazing and Beautiful!”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Home away from home! This home will not disappoint you! Comfortable and beautifully decorated! I will definitely will visit this home again! A+++

Mspitzm10
Piedmont, Oklahoma
“Cloud 9”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I absolutely loved this home!!!!! It is so close to the highway and close to anything you may need or want! I couldn’t get over how beautiful this house is inside. It was always kept clean and so organized. Anything I needed I could find easily; it felt like being at home just 10xs better. The owners were amazing and available anytime I needed anything. If you are looking for a place to stay while in town, you can’t find a better place then this one. You will fall in love just like I did!

myconscio...
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Surprisingly spacious!”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

The Street View of this home does not match up with what is seen walking through the front door! Open concept while still having plenty of space for privacy. While I enjoyed the modern clean home full of technology and style, my favorite was the large fenced in backyard and fire pit to relax.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing