“Dirty.”

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Weatherford
Augusta, ME
“Dirty.”
Reviewed 11 November 2010

The bedspread at this place was the only blanket provided. As a result, you had to use it or go without. It was so dirty that I went to my car and got my emergency blanket out of the trunk and used that. If I had seen the room first, I would not have stayed. It was not cheap, either. Over sixty dollars.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Augusta_MEJRTlover

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Bisbee, Arizona
Reviewed 9 April 2010

During my cross country move from California to Florida we stayed at 5 different motels along the way. This one, by far, was the WORST. Because of the cat in tow we had limited options when we arrived in Weatherford, OK. The price quoted was a little higher than the Motel 6 rates we saw along the route so I felt this was at least on par or nicer than Motel 6. I was so wrong. This place was dumpier than any I've seen. We were scared to walk on the carpet barefoot. The bathroom was a nightmare. It was a standing shower, the water pressure was way too hard and you could barely turn around in there. The towels were more than frayed. AWFUL. Who runs this place???

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank 685millie

Travellers are raving about these Weatherford hotels

Purcell
Reviewed 6 April 2009

My husband had to stay in Weatherford for work for a week. My kids and I went with him for the first night. We checked in and the room they put us in smelled terrible! The guy working with my husband also stayed there and his room smelled worse!!! There was a hole in our ceiling, marker marks in the walls, and the other guys room had ahair in his bed that was not from your head, EEEWWW!!!! He showed the girl at the desk and all she did was come change the sheets, no appology or anything. I took my puppy and yes I paid the extra 10.00 fee. I sprinked some stuff I had in my purse that I had bought for my house that smelled like grape that you use to vacuum with. The next day I had an additional charge on my card for 35.00. I called and she said that I had a cat and that she found the litter. I explained that I do not own a cat, am allergic to cats, and the stuff she found was to help the stench of the room. She says she will credit it but we shall see. Also, the charge for pets is 10.00 why was I charged 35.00?!!!! Anyway, don't stay here it is terrible!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank autismmom
Lawrence, KS
Reviewed 25 March 2008

The price on the billboard said that the Travel Inn was $26.95 a night. Wow! Good price, right? When we got there, I said I would like the $26.95 room. The manager smiled and said that room was already taken. Our daughter was staying there so I thought I would pay a little bit more, but when she said $55, I thought that was a lot more! I tried to get her to come down on the price because we are AAA members, etc. She said, "Sorry, that is the rate." Someone was behind me waiting to book a room so I told them to go ahead of me while I thought about it. When they were through, I reluctantly decided I would take the room since our daughter was staying there. I wanted the room next to hers on the first level. The manager then said, "Sorry, but the rooms on the lower level are $60." I was beginning to feel very ripped off! I asked if they served breakfast. She said there were no amenities. Hmm! Since our daughter was staying there, I decided to take my husband one of the cards to see if he wanted to fill it out. I guess she didn't want me to take a card. At that point, she grabbed my soda pop out of my hand and told me that the Holiday Inn Express charges $110 for a room. We've stayed in Holiday Inns before and there is no comparison between them and this motel! I left and went to our daughter's room to tell my husband about my experience. At that time, we checked out the bathroom, and it had no bathtub. It was also dirty. There was a washcloth that had not been used but had a brown stain on it. By this time, we were thoroughly disgusted. We then went to the Holiday Inn. Their rooms were $90 a night, but for $30 more than the Travel Inn, they had a full breakfast, a pool, friendly desk clerks, and clean, quality rooms with a bathtub!

• Liked — Off the interstate
  • Disliked — The manager's attitude
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank rockchalkswife
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weatherford
Comfort Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford OK
Super 8 Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
#3 of 9 in Clinton

Been to Travel Inn? Share your experiences!