“Great Place to Want to Get Away From”

Scottish Inns Weatherford
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Weatherford
Reviewed 11 August 2009

The a/c did work good and we had fridge/micro. The pet-walking area was an alley in the back, and a trip through there one can see power lines laying on the roof. The towels, if we wanted them, would be at the front desk, "Come and get them, if you want them." Even the maid said the entire building was a fire hazard. We found a better hotel elsewhere so we left.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank besmrf

Reviewed 18 December 2008

I am a female traveling with my pets and they were a pet friendly motel. I arrived late in the evening and the lady stated that there was a walking area for the pets, OMG. it was a alley with no lights and weird people walking. But that wasn't the half of it. It was late and after that experience, I decided to just go to bed. The room was so nasty carpets dirty, dirt hanging from the popcorn ceiling, the walls had big holes in them and the door looked like it had been kicked in alot. I just laid on top of the covers. I woke in just a short time because I couldn't breathe. It smelled like chemicals. It was so bad I thought I was going to throw up. I went to the bathroom and lifted the toilet lid and blood was dripping down it. Then I opened the door and got sick. I went back in and it started again. I finally grabbed my pets and went to the office after pounding on the door for awhile the lady woke up and I told her I couldn't stay there that it was discusting and all she could say was I guess the house keeper is not doing her job. I then drove another hour and found a motel 6. I am 42 and believe this is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. Not only was it unhealthy, but nonsecure.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank wondermoma
Reviewed 28 September 2006

What a dump, the beds had NO blankets, the sheets were stained, the bathroom had holes in the walls. No ammenities except a pool. NO coffee makers, a really dirty refrigerator was in the room, I was too scared to open it.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank debbie0916
A TripAdvisor Member
san francisco, ca
Reviewed 15 October 2002

The Scottish inn has great service and the rates are cheap, but you get what you pay for!
The motel has been around for a long time and it shows. Our shower leaked all 24 hours and when you took a shower more water came out of the spigot than the shower head! the toilet seat broke off and the floors were quite dirty. the bottom of our socks were black from walking on it. there was no way we let our baby crawl on the floor!! The air conditioning did work quite well i must say.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member