“Great hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodward
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Woodward

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Yellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Nice Hotel! We stayed in a Handicap room on ground floor. Huge room, good bed and clean. Includes a table for eating in and a nice desk with extra receptacles (that are easy to find) for your gadgets, all for a fair price. Accepts pets. Just what we were looking for on a last minute stay on a snowy evening in February. One negative "NO FOX NEWS" I was forced to watch CNN. For a hillbilly gun toten conservative that was almost unbearable.
I have not tried the Hot breakfast bar yet. If it is bad I will write a restaurant review.

Room Tip: Try the Handicap room they are Very large and on the ground floor Near the back entrance
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 January 2013

The hotel presents itself as one of best LaQuinta's we have stayed in a long time.
The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. They have an indoor pool which
was great for my grandchildren. There was a good selection for breakfast.
The only down side to the hotel it took about 5 minutes to get hot water in the shower
and at breakfast the drinks (milk & juice) were not restocked also there was no cold
water if you just want water to drink. All in all it is a good hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

Lakin, Kansas, Usa
Reviewed 29 December 2012

After reading some of the reviews I was concerned but have to say I was very satisfied with our stay with the exception of the hot water in our room and the running toilet. The shower took forever to heat up; I mean like 10 minutes!!!! I thought the water heater was broken the first time I took a shower because it took so long to warm up; and the toilet would run FOREVER before it would shut off...15 minutes...yes, I timed it! I guess they don't have an issue with wasting water.....they just charge us for it, right? The pool was out of order but the clerk told me as soon as i checked in and apologized and said she hoped this wouldn't be a problem. The breakfast was hot and free, if you want really good then go to a really good restaurant. The selection was decent and the coffee was hot! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Had a great stay, service was best ever. Service was always Helpful and friendly and they really make you comfortable in there clean quiet hotel. They even did breakfast early just so us early risers could get a great start to our day. Great job woodward. I Recomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

We Booked 9 rooms for a team, so far everything has been fine except our room. It is nonsmoking but smells like smoke. they say they can't move us. This is nasty and I can tell it is already on my clothes. Shame they didn't handle this before our arrival.

• Stayed September 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2012

First time in a La Quinta and I will definitely stay here again. The motel was clean, the beds very comfortable and the hotel staff friendly. Only downside was the access to the hotel from the roadway could be better.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family