Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
  • Breakfast included
Red Country Inn(Woodward)
Northwest Inn(Woodward)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelhot breakfastbreakfast staffking suiteexcellent place to stayin townany questionshotel is locatedconvenient locationstaff was friendlypleasant surprisegreat breakfastbreakfast barone night staybusiness tripwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

What a nice surprise when we discovered the Hampton Inn and Suites in Woodward, Oklahoma. The staff could not have been nicer and the AM breakfast was tops for a Sunday AM meal. Out room was very comfortable and so new, and the price for the room was outstanding compared to other hotels in this area. Hampton Inn, Woodward, OK is certainly tops in my list of great places to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed for two nights at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Woodward. The suite I stayed in had a really strange smell, which was a little off-putting. Breakfast was very good. The biggest problem was noise. My suite was on the main road side of the hotel, so traffic noise was, well noisy. But that wasn't the half of it, every single footstep from the people staying in the room above could be heard, and at all times of the night, so I didn't sleep that well. It was as if the floors were built on old fashioned wooden rafters, the racket made by people simply moving about...I know that isn't the case, but why oh why don't they design hotels to insulate noise between floors better?

Room Tip: Definitely ask for top floor and not the main road side if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dash9-44CW
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Upon arrival we were booked in a room by the elevator when we let them know we were not happy with the location of our room they put us in a room that was further down the hall from the elevator. beds were very comfortable pool and hot tub excellent. Breakfast was very good. Will stay there on our next trip to Woodward OK

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was so impressed with my stay at Hampton Inn in Woodward. The Patel's were so nice & hospitable. Everything thing was so clean in the whole hotel. The breakfast was wonderful, also. I will definitely be staying here on my future visits to Woodward!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I found this motel to very professional, clean and nice sized rooms. Breakfast was good, parking lot well lit and clean. I would surely stay again if in this area! The motel had easy access on and off the main highway thru town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family