“Great ... just like last time”

Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Star City, Arkansas
“Great ... just like last time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was the second time we have stayed in this hotel. We were in Northwest Oklahoma for a family reunion this year and last year. The room was comfortable and had everything we needed. I like that Hampton provides a variety of several pillows, so you can choose the pillow that best suits you. The room and bathroom were clean. I didn't have any interaction with service of the hotel other than checking in and checking out, but they were friendly. The breakfast was good and had cold and hot items (cereal, fruit, yogurt, make-your-own waffles, sausages, eggs, different options for juices, coffee, and creamers). The location was very close to Wal-Mart and several restaurants and just a few blocks south of the central part of town. We didn't spend much time in the hotel due to spending most of our time at the reunion. My husband and son did go to the indoor pool, but they said the water was pretty cool. I would stay here again if we are in the area.

1 Thank Gleered

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I recently accepted a job in Woodward and stayed here while we were house hunting. The hotel is very well maintained and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The owners are very nice and accommodating to our needs since we come and go frequently sometimes needing to change plans last minute. The pool, hot tub and workout room are all clean and well taken care of. I would highly recommend staying here if you ever find yourself in Woodward!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PattiThomp
Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am writing this review a bit late.
We were at this Hampton on May 1 and 2.
I have never felt so relaxed and welcomed at any Hotel, We used the meeting room for an adult birthday party and it was clean just what we needed. We had 4 grand boys that stayed there as well and the were also welcomed. The staff understood that they were children and treated them well. The only complaint we has was that the swimming pool was soooooo cold but then again it was the first of May. The hot tub made up for the cold pool. If I am ever in the area I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank knjjohnson
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Our stay in the hotel was for a family wedding. The hotel was very clean and a pleasant place to stay. The hotel was everything I have come to expect from a Hampton Inn. The distance to the wedding was very much achieve able. Our daughter in law was with us and she was very happy with her experience. The bed was wonderful. The towels in the bathroom were soft and fluffy. The overall experience was wonderful.

Huntsville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had the hot tub worked, it would have been a perfect stay. Clean linens and towels everyday and a good complimentary breakfast to start the day. The front desk was very helpful along with the staff!! Everyone was courteous and made our stay a pleasant one. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and it is my first choice when I travel.

1 Thank Ray K
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed one night at the Hampton Inn in Woodward for business, and found it to be a better-than-average place to stay. The room was well-appointed and comfortable, with a comfortable bed, nice flat-screen TV, a useful desk, and roomy bathroom. The microwave and refrigerator were useful, and the free WIFI was a plus. The A/C was cold and kept the room just as cool as I like it. The breakfast the next day was okay...I like meat and potatoes, but this day was only cheese omelets and biscuits-n-gravy.

The only drawback were cleanliness issues: the parking lot was littered and needed a good hose-down, my room's carpet needed a good vacuuming, and the wall paint in the room needed touch-up work.

Overall, a better than average experience, but housekeeping and maintenance are starting to slip from the high Hampton Inn standards that I have come to expect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 405Scipio
Kingfisher, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

This place is great. Super service and very accommodating. Motel was very clean. Didn't use the pool but kids spent a lot of time there with no complaints. One of the best places I've stayed in a long time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family