“ok....”

Blue Water Grill
Ranked #30 of 47 Restaurants in Woodward
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Food was ok, service was good. A little disappointed in the food, since I had heard it was great. Maybe the steaks are better, but the seafood is what I went for and it was not what I'm used to. I come from close to Florida and the gulf coast, so maybe it's just my gulf upbringing....

1  Thank GAWolfman

Reviewed 1 January 2012

We went with my daughter & husband on two occasions & had a wonderful meal each time, A real gem in woodward .As we live in the UK we will be visiting Blue water Grill when we come over the pond for sure in 2012.

1  Thank raymondo34771
Reviewed 3 December 2011

This restaurant was recommended to us by a local. I'd highly recommend it if you want a great steak or the option of a variety of seafood. Yes, hard to believe that there is a variety of seafood in Woodward, OK.

We ate here several times during our week in Woodward and never had a bad meal. Occasionally a side dish wasn't quite what we expected but that's all. We just kept coming back because we couldn't think of a better place to go for dinner. The food was very tasty and the value was exceptional. I plan on returning here next time I'm in town. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Dr_Vette