“Great food”

Blue Water Grill
Ranked #25 of 47 Restaurants in Woodward
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband is a steak lover. He always says how good his steak was when we eat here. They have a large variety of foods, steak, seafood, calf fries, frog legs, sandwichs and much more.

1  Thank icukelley

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Blue Water Grill now operating as the Scoreboard was a poor choice for this biz traveler. Dining in Woodward is challenging anyway, Scoreboard had decent atmosphere, but lousy food. I hate it when fish reeks of fish when it is served to you (had the mahi-mahi). Had a few bites, but thought better of it. Couldn't even drink the margarita mix as it was too cloyingly sweet. What a shame to waste $30 on an uneaten meal. A real STRIKEOUT!

2  Thank Rick C
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Nice little restaurant down town, nothin fancy so don't worry about a dress code. Food was great. I had never had Frog legs or Alligator but they were both good (hubby let me sample some of his)! The steak i ordered was delicious. Fixed perfectly to my liking.

1  Thank kt73737
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Not what I would expect to find in Woodward Oklahoma -- but it was a pleasent surprise. It is not just seafood, so if you would prefer a steak or something else they have that also. Not a very fancy place, but the food was good. There big item is their salad bar. Claims to be the best in Woodward, and it probably is. I am not a fan of salad bars so it did not impress me, but did have some nice selections. There bar was limited on wine choices, but seemed well stocked on other items. It does not look like much from the outside, and don't expect a lot more when you get inside. But I recommend the food. Good alternative when in Woodward.

1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Excellent salad bar and seafood. By far the best salad bar in town with many choices. I've never eaten anything here that wasn't good. My personal favorites are the shrimp and Caribbean chicken breast.

2  Thank mwilliams4905