“Wonderful stay, even better staff”
Review of Super 8 Woodward

Super 8 Woodward
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Iuka KS
“Wonderful stay, even better staff”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I travel for my business. 5 states. Lots of varieties of hotels. I chose this one for price. Prior to checkin someone local told me they had management change and had redone the rooms. When I checked in it was a late Friday night. I was tired. The guy at the desk was nice and funny in an amusing way. Easy raport. Stayed two nights. My schedule was confusing...I do craft shows and had another out of town on Saturday so my daughter came in to take over the Woodward show. We didn't see each other by the time I arived back. She left her cash box for me in a dresser drawer. The next morning the same man answered my questions about good restaurants locally. Again he was nice and made me laugh. Later I realized I had grabbed the cash box but not the bank bag that carries extra change rolls. My daughter wasn't answering her phone (jeez) so I drove back to check my room and if I'd missed it in the drawer. My room was being cleaned with the door open. Bag not there. I didn't want to accuse housekeeping staff especially not knowing if we even left it. Turns out my amusing guy must be the manager. His concern was incredible. Even offering to replace the $'s lost. Plus he really wanted to know if he had a problem with staff. Turns out...my daughter DID NOT leave the bag. No one stole anything. I drove back after the show so I could tell him in person. Relief flooded his face. Prior to this I already knew I'd be back. Very clean room with comfortable beds. Now when I have business again near Woodward I will always stay there! Well done.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Deb A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Woodward
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Excellent service, reasonably priced, nice rooms, fitted king size sheets, clean, and pleasant staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Woodward, Oklahoma
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I will always choose this hotel in Woodward. It's quiet, easily accessible, affordable, and newly remodeled. The service is great and the breakfast is delicious. What else could you ask for? I was very satisfied with my stay at this motel. I felt very safe, and I didn't have any problems checking in. I'm glad I chose to stay here.

• Stayed March 2014
Woodward, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Motel was recently renovated, stayed in it before hand and it was horrible, I vowed to never return; however upon recently visiting woodward I noticed it had been remolded and decided to give it another shot. Definitely a diamond in the rough. The location makes you question the noise level but upon staying you realize you don't hardly hear the traffic. Room was very nice they did a great job with the remodel and the front desk staff was very friendly.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Recently remodeled super 8. The room was clean and nicely decorated. There were just a few things that could've been better. Our room was on the back side so it was quiet. If you're a traveler with dogs there is a $25 pet fee. We would definitely stay again if in the area!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
El Reno, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Business brought me to Woodward and I stayed at the Super 8 one night. No not a top of the line hotel, it did have its quirks. However it was not unclean. Room was made up and all toiletries and towels were there in neat order. There was also no smell in the room I was in, which I was worried about when I discovered the hotel was pet friendly. Internet was excellent for a laptop, was able to do business and play easily over wifi, password and logging on very simple. The amount of options for breakfast was surprising, not being a 'continental' breakfast, as well as being clean and well arranged with the room they had for it. Checking in and out was easy.

As I mentioned there were some quirks, but nothing that two men on a business trip could not handle, especially for a more reasonable price. Overall the experience was good, and I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business