“Overnight Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Oklahoma
“Overnight Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Not a bad price for a room. Bed was really big and great. Slept real good. Room was great except maybe it is time for a new rug. Other than that it was great. They served breakfast but left before it started. What is important for us is the motel is Pet Friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

RANDY is the man yall he keeps it real and will go out of his way to make you happy while your there... save alot and stay comfortably at Super 8 in woodward
That's not all either I had absolutely no worries the whole time I was there... and I stay stressin like all the time. ..

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank McKinley B
Iuka KS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I travel for my business. 5 states. Lots of varieties of hotels. I chose this one for price. Prior to checkin someone local told me they had management change and had redone the rooms. When I checked in it was a late Friday night. I was tired. The guy at the desk was nice and funny in an amusing way. Easy raport. Stayed two nights. My schedule was confusing...I do craft shows and had another out of town on Saturday so my daughter came in to take over the Woodward show. We didn't see each other by the time I arived back. She left her cash box for me in a dresser drawer. The next morning the same man answered my questions about good restaurants locally. Again he was nice and made me laugh. Later I realized I had grabbed the cash box but not the bank bag that carries extra change rolls. My daughter wasn't answering her phone (jeez) so I drove back to check my room and if I'd missed it in the drawer. My room was being cleaned with the door open. Bag not there. I didn't want to accuse housekeeping staff especially not knowing if we even left it. Turns out my amusing guy must be the manager. His concern was incredible. Even offering to replace the $'s lost. Plus he really wanted to know if he had a problem with staff. Turns out...my daughter DID NOT leave the bag. No one stole anything. I drove back after the show so I could tell him in person. Relief flooded his face. Prior to this I already knew I'd be back. Very clean room with comfortable beds. Now when I have business again near Woodward I will always stay there! Well done.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Deb A
Woodward
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Excellent service, reasonably priced, nice rooms, fitted king size sheets, clean, and pleasant staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Woodward, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I will always choose this hotel in Woodward. It's quiet, easily accessible, affordable, and newly remodeled. The service is great and the breakfast is delicious. What else could you ask for? I was very satisfied with my stay at this motel. I felt very safe, and I didn't have any problems checking in. I'm glad I chose to stay here.

• Stayed March 2014