“Is just fine if you need a bed to sleep on.”
Review of Super 8 Woodward

Super 8 Woodward
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Many of the reviews I read on this hotel were not good. Considering our family spends nearly every weekend at a hotel, I was well aware of what to expect from a Super 8. The problem is, if you are in a rural area, places like HI Express and La Quinta do not generally discount rooms. We only needed a bed to sleep in and did not feel like paying $110 a night somewhere else. This is a Super 8. Nothing fancy, but our room was clean and spacious. There was a mini-fridge and a microwave in our room as well. The hotel owner was a very nice woman, and when we called to make our reservation she asked what time we would be there so she could make certain the air conditioner was on and our room was comfortable. There is a nice little outdoor pool on the property and they do serve a fair continental breakfast. If you call direct you get a lower rate. Our rate was $55 for a King. The walls are a little thin, so it is a little noisy, but overall we got got a little more than what we expected and were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank daisilee

Reviewed 3 October 2007

Well, let me say that unlike the first review, it is not "the worst motel I have ever stayed in". It could use improvement. Ask for a room on the back side to avoid the all night truck traffic on the highway. I still got the noise from all the construction workers trucks (mostly diesel) starting about 5:30 am on their way to work. Don't be suprised to see regulars with their own grill in the back cooking up dinner. (Smelled great, I might should have asked to eat with them!) This is the 3rd time I have stayed here. For the price(about $50 if you call direct) it's not that bad. Better props here get a lot more money. Super 8s very a lot in standards and this is not one of the best. It is run by an Asian couple, she's great and very accomodating, he is less so. They provided the basics I need as a biz traveler. Internet works great, they sent faxes and made copies for me. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, the pillows too flat. Don't try and make a full pot of coffee with the 4 cup pack they give you. Breakfast was "nothing to write home about" as they say. It's fall in Oklahoma and a few flys in the room needed a good swat. Oh, and it's the only motel I have ever been in that has a price list posted on the mirror for "missing" towels and a cute little container with a clean old towel to be used for icky things(like cleaning you boots or perhaps your windshield). Not a bad idea actually. Stay here and get your "trip rewards" points and don't expect too much. It will be ok! Happy travels...

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank luckyokguy
Reviewed 18 March 2007

This motel was the worst i have ever stayed in. The whole room stunk, the carpet looked like it had never been vaccummed, the toilet leaked and the coffeepot they had, had never been cleaned, it still had leftover coffee in it and leftover water in top of it had junk floating around on it. I notified the office about it she came down and looked and took the coffeepot with her and apologized,but she could have least offered another room or my money back. Least to say that will be my last stay at a super8.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ONEHOTMOMAARKANSAS