“A refreshing change for lunch!”
Review of Cafe Eden

Cafe Eden
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Woodward
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Contemporary
Canadian, Texas
“A refreshing change for lunch!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

What a wonderful surprise to discover Café Eden during our last trip to see our dentist in Woodward, OK! At the suggestion of the receptionist - a great place to have a nice, relaxing lunch - we asked no further.

Café Eden is a light, airy French-themed lunch spot located on Main Street. There is a quaint sitting area out back with a pond, but it was a hot July day, so we chose the comfort inside. Pricing is surprisingly very affordable, as Chef Rita serves only the freshest ingredients! Rita and daughter are a great team and were very attentive to our needs. Rita personally came to our table to answer our questions/offer suggestions. Everything sounded so great that I wish I could have had a sample of each item. I settled on the Mediterranean - as Chef Rita described it, "the adult version of a grilled cheese sandwich." Made from mozzarella cheese, basil pesto, fresh spinach and tomato, served on Ciabatta bread, it was simply amazing!! My husband chose the chicken salad sandwich, which had pecans, grapes or Craisins (not sure which or both?), and it was also delicious!

We couldn't pass up Rita's home-made desserts - I chose her strawberry and rhubarb infused rice pudding, with bits of strawberries on top - sooo yummy! My husband, being a chocoholic, chose the triple chocolate brownie which was To.Die.For! It was so good I wished that I had gotten a brownie to take home for later!

The next visit to Café Eden, I will definitely select the Croque Monsieur…or maybe EJ’s Grilled Cheese Madame…or possibly even the two choices of panini’s! Regardless of my choice, I feel certain it will be just as delectable!!

What a refreshing change!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank JackstheName

Plano, TX
“Big city good in a small town”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Cafe Eden is an oasis in the desert. The food here is what you would expect to find in a much larger city. Fresh, delicious and a break from the ordinary small town diner. Kudos to Chef Rita for bringing a touch of class to Woodward!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Planomama
Ft Worth, United States
“Fresh, Dependable, Good Food in Woodward”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Café Eden is a regular stop when I travel through Woodward, OK. It's a much needed and refreshing break from the steak, BBQ, and Mexican food places. Chef Rita is always pleasant. The Croque Monsieur is a favorite especially when paired with the soup of the day! Wish it was open for dinner!

• Visited June 2014
Laverne
“A TOUCH OF PLEASANTNESS”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been going here for almost a year every month when i go into Woodward, this cage seems to make you feel that you are in some other place in the world, and the food is delicious.
it's simple panini's and salads with the special touch of Chef Rita.
it is a must place to go to

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MissMakeBelieve
Denver
“A Rose in the Dust”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

While traveling the back way into Dallas TX, we stopped at a small cafe located in the center of a town with torn up streets and dust. Much to our surprise, Cafe Eden is a jewel amid the usual beef or been fast food places. The home made soups and sandwiches were delicious, the service was friendly and the chef, Rita, came out of the kitchen to talk to us. It was a laid back atmosphere and a place where we could sit and enjoy the good food.

• Visited September 2013