“Remodeled Dining Area - Fresh & Inviting”

Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Yukon
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I've stayed here multiple times and have yet to be disappointed. The newly remodeled breakfast area is sure to please. I noticed at least two staff members present who have worked there for at least three years. This usually means strong, healthy management. Very good stay at a nice, pleasant hotel

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I always expect quality at Hampton Inn, and this one did not disappoint! This is a busy one, so we'd try to get up early and go to breakfast, as it could be very crowded. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I have stayed here numerous times over the years, and always have a good experience. The hotel has been renovated recently, and looks great. The check-in is always smooth, and the rooms are nice. The breakfast area has been opened up a lot since the renovation, and has a great variety of food choices.

The hotel is very easy to access off of I-40. There are lots of restaurants very close- Johnny Carinos, Starubucks, Jersey Mikes, and Chick-fil-a, just to name to a few. There is also a Target, as well as, a Walmart close by.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2012

If I had to describe this hotel in just one word, that word would be "fine." Not great, not terrible just fine. I did not feel welcomed checking in, actually I felt as though I was a bother to the desk clerk. The bathroom and the bedding were all very clean; however, the carpet did not appear to have been vacuumed as thoroughly as would be preferred. The showerhead was nice and high but the water pressure was disappointing. The air conditioning unit worked well and was clean; however, the unit was quite noisy and woke us up several times. There were a number of mosquitoes in the room - I killed at least six. The location of the hotel was extremely convenient to I-40 and there were plenty of restaurant options nearby. The breakfast at the hotel was very good. The food was fresh and there were plenty of options. Checkout was efficient; however, the desk clerk did not smile once or ask how we enjoyed our stay. The employees at this hotel should strive to improve their customer service skills. It can sometimes make up the difference between "just okay" and "very good." There are many choices nearby that fall into the same price range and category of hotel, I chose this hotel because I have previously had very good experiences with Hampton. I hope that in the future this hotel will work harder to live up to the Hampton name.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We usually stay in Edmond or Downtown OKC but due to the NBA Basketball game we were forced to go farther west and I'm very glad we made that decision. It's not that far from DT OKC and it was clean, nicely furnished, with comfortable beds. The breakfast was good, and staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay here again on our way through OKC particularly going west leaving out in the a.m. As one reviewer stated, no early morning rush hour traffic out that way.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2012

If ou know Hampton Inns, and enjoy the value, this one is right on target. Convinient to I40, and walking distance to a very good italian restaurant (Primo Italiano), it's a great stop for travelers. We stayed there in November on our way west to Phoenix, and made it a point to stop there on the way back. We actually got the same room. When we checked in, they were turning away walk-ins, so it must be popular.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here just one night during a road trip heading west on I-40. If your going west, this is a good choice, because you won't have to deal with rush hour traffic heading downtown when leaving in the morning. The hotel is easily accessed from the interstate.

It seems that this hotel is either new or newly renovated. All the design and decor is the latest and greatest Hampton has to offer. Our room and it's bathroom were well-appointed and laid out. Everything was clean and comfortable.

All Hamptons are not created equal when it comes to their free breakfast. I found theirs to be better than average. The biscuits and sausage gravy were so worth it.

Very reasonable rates - very good value!

Room Tip: Even though this hotel is by the interstate, we did not experience a problem with noise. But you ma...