Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City West-Yukon
US$111
US$131
US$113
US$129
Comfort Suites Yukon(Yukon)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$147
US$63
US$58
US$92
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskhi expressbaby cribroom was cleanfree breakfastnext morningking bedthird floori highly recommend this hotelnice hotelparking lotwould stay here againjetsinterstateworkoutinternetlinens
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Had the pleasure of staying at this property during a business trip. I cant say enough about the clean rooms and comfortable nights lodging! A special thanks to Charlotte at the front desk for keeping me smiling! Awonderful area to visit and close enough to Oklahoma City without the traffic. I hope I get to visit again one day!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My husband and I and another couple stayed here on our way from Illinois to New Mexico. This is a very popular spot, so the only rooms left when we checked in were king suites. We had to pay a little more than we had planned, but the hotel was very clean and conveniently located right off Hwy. 40. The beds were very comfortable! There were several restaurants in the area - some within walking distance of the hotel. The breakfast was the usual HIE fare with plenty of food available. All in all a very good place to stop for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is a typical Holiday Inn Express--clean and comfortable. My husband and I stayed here on our drive back to Illinois from Arizona. It's convenient to many good restaurants and easy to get to from the expressway. The breakfast buffet is good, and has everything you need. Room was clean and hallways were immaculate.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I had the great pleasure of staying overnight at this hotel. When I walked in I was pleasantly greated by Tracy the guest service agent who was working. We got checked in and when we went to the room it had 2 double beds. My husband is 6'3 and needs a king bed. We went to the front desk and Tracy upgraded us to a king suite because that was all she had left in a king. That was so nice of her to take care of us that way. The hotel was spic and span from top to bottom. I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Expresses in several states and have to say this was the cleanest hotel hands down.

Room Tip: Top floor is the best
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Convient location off the 40 freeway. Clean, modern rooms. Nice pool. Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family