Best Western Plus Yukon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
  • Breakfast included
Luxury Inn(Mustang)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice selectiongas stationa great place to stayluxury hotelwestern hotelsbad weatheronce a yearbottom floorbreakfast offeringsparking lotfirst floorrooms are comfortableeach morninggreat amenitiesworking orderquiet roomhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Though the hotel overall was nice and clean, it was a wee bit overpriced. Pet policy...... They make you sign this full page agreement, and then still charge you a per pet fee.... Not very cool. Thankfully my dogs ARE house trained and travel savvy. ;)

Room Tip: Ask for a room way in the back, it is more quiet, since there is just a grassy area, instead of more rooms outside/across your door
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed here in the winter as I traveled across country from Vegas to Philly. When I showed up (without a reservation) I was so tired from driving that I had signed all the paperwork before I realized I didn't even know how much the room was. Based on the lobby I was expecting a lot more than the $100 +tax I payed. The front desk attendant was extremely nice and patient with me being tired and confused with her directions to my room. The room was beyond nice. Very clean and cozy. Quiet too, but the hotel wasn't very crowded that night. I had breakfast in the morning which was delicious.
I didn't see any other part of the hotel besides the lobby, breakfast area, and room so I can't comment on the pool or gym. I also can't comment on surrounding conveniences since I came right from the highway and got right back on it when I checked out.
Earlier in my trip I paid more to stay in a crappier hotel. This was a pleasant night on my trip cross country.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Cathleen B
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Nice place, very clean, good breakfast selections, helpful staff.

Only one issue is limited parking area close to rooms on the front of the hotel--staff should be encouraged to park somewhere besides in front of the rooms to facilitate guests' luggage transfer to/from vehicle. Have stayed here several times and have always encountered the same issue.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Cheryl R
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Everything was great. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. Easy access to the freeway. Large flat screen televsion. Within a few miles were many restaurant choices. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Spent several nights at the new Best Western outside of Yukon, Oklahoma. Expected it to be expensive because it was so new, but found it to be just the opposite. Great service, beautiful room and a full breakfast on top of all that. Excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends