“Second stay and will stay again.”

Best Western Plus Yukon
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Driving along Route 66 from near St. Louis to Texas, this is a perfect location for us to stay our first night on the road. That being said, if we didn't like it so much last year, we wouldn't have stayed here again this year. We found the rooms to be comfortable and clean. The free breakfast was just right for us. The beds and bedding were very comfortable. I love the clean remote controls too! If we drive this way again next year, we'll stay at the Best Western Plus Yukon with no hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelingFreeWoman
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Yukon

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Clean hotel,easy access to interstate.Friendly and efficient front desk.Cleaning crew does not understand or speak English.Breakfast was not very good,a lot of the food was prepared and presented poorly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was, by far, one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. Our stay in Yukon was near the end of a four week trip so we had stayed in many different hotels. I'm sorry more people don't go to Yukon just because of the excellence of the hotel. The "snack bags" provided to us at check-in was a delightful and thoughtful touch. The breakfast items surpassed anything we have had before. Fresh scones! Bagel varieties! We have stayed at Best Western hotels many times, some good, some not so good, but this Best Western Plus was definitely a Plus! The staff were all friendly and helpful - wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Yes, roaches! Staff was friendly. Checked in after midnight. Room was clean, but had dead and dying roaches in the room, like maybe the room had just been sprayed. Bleary eyed we scooped them up and threw them out and crashed. Awoke a few hours later to hit the road again. In the early morning light discovered more dying roaches, along with a live one swimming in the toilet. Complained to staff and they gave us half off the room and blamed it on the heat. Huh? Anyway, I would like to think this was just an exception based on the other positive reviews. Nevertheless, next time I am traveling across OK I will stay elsewhere. (Also the non smoking room smelled like an ash tray)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Simply phenomenal. This place was amazing. Everything was great. Staff was so kind and professional. The beds were very comfortable. We stayed during the 4th of July and the front desk was exceptionally accommodating. I have no complaints about this hotel. We travel with two small dogs and the hotel is VERY pet friendly. The breakfast was better than the standard fare seen at most other hotels. The selection was incredible and my family and I checked out feeling full, rested, and satisfied. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel for ALL travelers. Will absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I arrived in Yukon in the middle of the horrible tornados that destroyed Moore. My hearts go out to everyone.
The girl at the reception desk was a bit frazzled, but given the sirens and the news stations she deserved it.
This is my 2nd stay and I love the hotel. It is spotless, comfortable, spacious and I love the option of using the parking lot doors from the room or the hall doors. I travel with dogs and it is so much easier to go directly out instead of down hallways and elevators. There was no extra fee for the pets and I will stay in this location again

Room Tip: Ground rooms are wonderful if you are travelling with children or pets. Walk out from the room to t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank buceriassally
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Though the hotel overall was nice and clean, it was a wee bit overpriced. Pet policy...... They make you sign this full page agreement, and then still charge you a per pet fee.... Not very cool. Thankfully my dogs ARE house trained and travel savvy. ;)

Room Tip: Ask for a room way in the back, it is more quiet, since there is just a grassy area, instead of more...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business