“Convenient and Comfortable Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We are loyalty plan members of La Quinta but had never stayed at this location in our many trips East and West on I-40. The property is conveniently located at the eastern Yukon, Exit on I-40 but surprisingly we heard no road noise in our ground floor room on the south side of the building. The desk clerk was welcoming and helpful on check in and gave us some good options for dinner. Our room was upgraded to a comfy suite with a sitting area with an overstuffed chair and love seat, nice for watching evening TV. The room was clean and well stocked with clean towels and bottled water. Breakfast was ready at 6 am for an early start for our travels, a good assortment of breads, cereal, fresh fruit and yogurts.

We had a great stay and enjoyed being in a smaller community vs the hubbub of the big city ahead, having stayed in Oklahoma City locations, on previous trips, we will be returning to this location in the future, when our travels take us east.

Room Tip: Ground floor on the backside of the property is a good choice as the property is adjacent to I-40 ex...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Brian R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

I want to personally thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your stay with us. We love feedback form our guests especially when it is so positive. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My family and I received the best service from the staff and management. All of our needs have been addressed and taken care of in a timely manner. If you are needing to stay somewhere I would recommend this place. Brian (manager) and the front desk staff are amazing. I will stay in a La Quinta Inn no matter where I am at. Thank you to the staff for all that you did for my family!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I want to personally thank you for the great comments. We really enjoy our guests and hope that everyone has a great stay. The staff really appreciated your review. Thanks again!

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

We were impressed by the room but not by the staff. Within an hour of being at the hotel, someone had attempted to steal our camper. They took it off the hitch and left it laying on the ground - our son went out to get a bag from the truck and saw it, thankfully before it was stolen. To back track a bit, upon arrival there was no parking and my husband parked the camper (a pop up) and his truck in the hotel lot but not in a regular spot. A woman began yelling at him in the parking lot, telling him he could not park there. He went to front desk staff and was told to park it on the access road (off of the hotels property and away from cameras) - within the hour someone attempted to steal it. Front desk staff was then no where to be found for over 20 minutes and we called the police. After filing a report, the front desk man showed up (had been sitting in a car in the front parking area-professional much?). The next morning my husband some to the manager, who was rude and condescending (statements such a "What do you me to do about?" and "we know that trailers will get stolen off our back parking lot but we are taking away cameras anyway" and "this stuff happens all the time"). We aren't the kind of people looking for a free room we just wanted him to consult with the owners about how to fix their self professed security issue because as he clearly admitted a camper was stolen three weeks prior off their lot. Manager, Brian, refused to give us the hotel owners contact information. We will be filing a formal complaint against the manager with the corporate office. At least post some signs i. the parking lot stating security is an issue if you don't plan on taking.g and measures to correct it and be somewhat courteous and professional to guests when their property is being stolen! Do not stay here! The hotel beside it is a better option. Oh, and to make matters worse, my husband is an active duty Marine and we stayed here on our trip across country to move to a new base- this happened ON Veterans Day!

• Stayed: November 2013

I want to personally apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. We always want our guests to have a great stay and will use your review to better our property.

A TripAdvisor Member
Arizona City, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have stayed at this location several times. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean and ready for my use. I travel with two pets and I love the fact that all LaQuinta properties are pet friendly without requiring additional charges.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brian R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

I want to personally thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate our pet owners and are happy that we fill the need. Our beds are really great and I am glad you agree. Again, thanks for your feedback and time. We really appreciate you!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

we stayed at La Quintas on our way to Mich. from Arizona and back from Mich. to our home in AZ like them because they are pet friendly. This was clean and very friendly. The staff was knowledgable about the surrounding area. We will stay here again. It was easy to get to and had alot of places close by to eat and gas stations. We will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I want to personally thank you for your feedback. We are very happy that you had a great stay with us and we can't wait to see you in the future. We really like our property and are happy when we hear our guests do as well. Again, thank you for your great comments!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Not the best LaQuinta. Allows dogs, and thin walls. Dog next barking, front desk staff did nothing (could have moved us) - no return call. Dog dander in room, if allergic AT ALL - do NOT stay here! Hole in bathroom wall (again, looks like a dog chewed it!) No fresh fruit at breakfast, like they advertised (and we were there early enough).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I want to personally thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that you encountered issues during your stay. The staff and I have gone over your comments to make sure we have better results in the future. We should have moved you immediately. There should always be apples and bananas and I am sorry they were not available. That will not happen again. Again, thanks for your feedback.