“A gross experience”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We needed to stay at a hotel because we were having plumbing problems. The La Quinta is fairly new so we thought we would give it a try. The cleanliness of this hotel across the boards was very very poor. The room we were FIRST given was so dirty that when I wiped off the desk (very visible handprints on it) the washcloth was dirty. The window in the room looked as if it hadn't been cleaned for several stays. There were handprints all over it. To top it off the plumbing wasn't working right so we ended up having to change rooms. Sadly this room was no better. Since we lived close I went home and got my bleach wipes and wiped down everything I could in the room.
The swimming pool area was in the same condition. The walls were splattered with stuff that looked like hadn't been cleaned in a very long time. The pool and hot tub were just not clean. I was very disappointed with the entire stay.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Rooms are clean, its not a new new hotel but has all the amenities you need, desk to work at, couch to relax while watching television. Staff was Friendly and would definitely us this property next time I'm in the Yukon Ara

Room Tip: Book Ahead with on your Smart Phone
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Have stayed here several times and have always been pleased with the overall experience. Free breakfast is nothing special, but better than many we have had at other places. Beds are comfortable and the room is nicely furnished. The location is easy to find and there are numerous restaurants close by.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We really liked the breakfast and everything was open really early. Thank you for being Pet Friendly. Comfortable king bed, good bathroom, quiet refrigerator. Ample parking even with the work crew guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Brian R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We really appreciate hearing from our guest's, especially when it is so positive. We love our pet owner's and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I've stayed at this same hotel 12 nights over the past year. I always stay here when I visit the area, and I've never had any issues. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. It's right next to the interstate and I never hear it. I've been on every floor and had no problems with any rooms. They do allow pets, so that's good. But be aware of that if you don't want to hear dogs barking while you're trying to rest. It never bothers me. The breakfast is absolutely fabulous and such a great variety. I've never tried the pool area. Cleanliness of the rooms is impeccable every time I'm there. I like having a refrigerator and microwave in my room, and there's plenty of drawer and closet space for several people. Wi-fi works pretty good and you get lots of channels plus HBO on the TV. There's a nice big desk in the room and a comfortable chair to sit in. The bed is like a dream--so soft and cushy with lots of pillows. I really cannot say too many nice things about this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CpCrFw

I want to thank you so much for your review. Our goal is to make every guest happy every time. We really appreciate your comments. Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Facility was clean but the walls are thin and if anybody is talking next door or tv is on, you will notice it. Breakfast has limited selection. There are newer options such as Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn close by that is about same price and nicer.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I want to personally thank you for your feedback. We want to make all of our guest's happy and we will use your comments to achieve that goal. Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

When we stopped there in early March there was lots of construction at the exit ramp. This made it hard to navigate to the motel. The staff was great and as in most La Quintas they are very kind to pets and their owners. Had a nice size room but the furniture was old and worn. Had lots of space to walk your dogs. The desk clerk directed us to a nice restaurant nearby that was away from the construction. Will probably call ahead and check on construction status before our next time thru.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob L

I want to thank you for your feedback. I know the construction can be a pain, but thanks for your understanding. We are having a remodel this year and all of the chairs and couches will be replaced as well as new bedding and paint. Hopefully you will try us again in the future and see the changes for yourself. Thanks again!