All reviews pet area oklahoma city free breakfast is staff was friendly nice room comfy bed would stay again king suite eggs pleasant stay long drive front desk person off the highway the breakfast area sausage dogs rachel
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My stay was cancelled. Yukon had me checked in though. Rachel went and checked the room ....it was not occupied. I am supposed to be getting a refund. Sultan the manager had no explanation, and had an assistant call me about the refund. How is it that I was even checked in to begin with? I am selecting terrible on the choices below because I was charged fraudulently.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Your reservation was not canceled on our end. By midnight the system pre-authorize all reservations, and you were checked in automatically. However, when you called us next day we immediately took care of it and cancelled your reservation at No Charge.
Thank you!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I live locally, but paid for a room for my son and his newlywed bride. Instead of them hanging out with the chaos of visiting family, I wanted them to be able to relax before the long trip on their honeymoon the next day. When I explained why I was getting the room, the Front Desk showed consideration in placing them: third floor and away from the elevators. My son said the room was clean, comfortable, and was in new condition. HE said he'd recommend La Quinta Oklahoma City (Yukon), that's how impressed he was.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The crew at this hotel go above and beyond to make your stay the best you will ever have. I would stay here every time I'm in the area. There is nothing they won't do to make your stay the best. Being dog friendly at no charge is a great feature also.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I suggested to several people to stay here I was sadly mistake. This place is sliding backwards from 2008 5 Star to today a 2 Star only giving g it a 3 Star because of the polite employees.
There are too many other La Quinta’s to put up with this owners crap.
Please wake up and smell the roses.
The room was a joke!
Hole in the ceiling sprinkler uncovered
Water damage on the ceiling.
No sofa new policy so he says
No newspaper I will buy the damn papers
And the list can go on

Retired Chef Gene

Retired Chef Gene

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We love La Quinta's great standards, friendliness, points program, smoke free rooms, breakfast choices, dog friendliness, veteran discount! We always look for La Quinta no matter what state we are visiting.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple