“So much food!”

Miller Grill
Ranked #20 of 127 Restaurants in Yukon
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: We are 95% made from scratch and Made in Oklahoma. locally owned and operated restaurant.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My 3 boys and I had Miller Grill for the first time yesterday. It was 10:30 so we went ahead and had the breakfast. I had the garbage breakfast, it was HUGE. Hash browns, sausage, 2 eggs, cheese and gravy all piled on top of a massive piece of fry bread. It was really good. Totally enough to share between 2 people. My little guy had the breakfast lollipops, hot link bites, dipped in pancake batter and fried. They were ok. The other 2 boys had the pancake breakfast that was 2 huge pancakes and they traded their eggs for bacon so they had 4 huge pieces of bacon. They could have shared or just got the kids pancakes. Everyone was really nice and the restaurant was nice and clean. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank hdcrew

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We ate in the Miller Grill, several time just last month, and I don't know what has happened, but the food has gone downhill. The broccoli salad was mushy, and the fries greasy and tasteless. I don't know what happened to the burgers but they weren't nearly as good as before. Maybe it was a bad day for whoever prepared the food.

Date of visit: March 2014