“Nice but hear everything”

Comfort Suites Yukon
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Yukon
Reviewed 27 February 2012

The rooms are clean the staff is nice except for the elder gentleman that works nights. It least thats the shift he was working during our stay. He didn't seem to happy to be there nor did he seem to thrilled about giving me change for the laundry he wouldn't even get out of his seat to give me the change and someone had spilt what looked like soda in the washer and he said he couldn't leave the front desk to help me? He then seemed aggravated because I asked him for cleaning supplies so I could attempt to clean it. So me and my husband cleaned the washer only to not have our clothes fully washed. The machine I don't think rinses very well. There was no breakfast hostess when I went in and the floor was sticky. The rooms are clean though and very comfortable but be sure and whisper when you have a conversation because you can hear everything going on, on each side of you.There were a few times our neighbor knocked on our wall because we were talking to "loud" I guess. We were able to enjoy the pool and spa and they were both very enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stay at the Comfort Suites in Yukon whenever we stay overnight in the OKC area. This time when we called to reserve a room, I was told the hotel only had one room left, and that it was a room with a two person whirlpool.

We took the room, and were not disappointed. As usual, the suite was spotless and the bed very comfortable. Everything was satisfactory. Although the room came with the whirlpool, we chose not to use it. Breakfast is provided, but this time the breakfast room was crowded so we just had coffee.

I cannot say enough about the friendly and professional staff at this hotel. Any questions or requests we have are promptly and cheerfully taken care of.

Room Tip: Our suite was located on the southwest corner of the hotel, and we did notice some traffic noise fro...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ranchmum
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Great Place! Had a blast swimming with Grandson. He loved driving just across the interstate to eat at IHOP. Was a great motel to stay at and enjoy family. Great location for us.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cowboycapital
Reviewed 24 November 2011

If you're heading west on 40, this is a great hotel for a night's rest. Not far off the highway; complimentary hot breakfast. Big rooms. The card table in the kitchen was a little weird, but other than that it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2011

It was all excellent. The warm, friendly greeting, the efficient check-in, the standard of the rooms, the breakfast and the check-out. It doesn't get better than this.

Room Tip: All the rooms in this hotel have a good outlook.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank linds4516
Reviewed 9 October 2011

We always have to find a hotel with a suite because we have 5 children. Comfort Suites is always a toss of the dice, but this one was exceptional. Check-in time was 2:00, but I was skeptical. When I arrived at 2:10, I was warmly welcomed & handed a key. Our room was spotless. Breakfast was biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, plus the normal cereals, breads & pastries.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank royalblue85
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This property is new and it is located next to the I40. I stopped her for the night while driving to the east coast. The clerk was very nice and we had no trouble checking in. The room very large and clean. The place is a little pricey compared to other motels and the taxes added $11 to my bill. The free breakfast was better than most.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family