“Favorite breakfast place”

Dining options: Breakfast
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Favorite breakfast place”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We love Jimmy's Egg!! Super nice staff, delicious food with ample portions. Usually have to have a to-go box! Newly remodeled and looks nice. Wait time is very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014

Elk City, Oklahoma
“A egg lover.s paradise.”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Jimmy's Egg restaurant that we dined at in Yukon, Oklahoma, had the most efficient service,as well as friendly staff that we have come across in a very long time. The food was just great. There was a wide variety on the menu to order from. Different types of egg,pancake,sausages. For the person that takes their pleasure in a meal of eggs, fixed the way they like them, this is the ideal place to go. Both my wife and I agree that Jimmy's Egg is one you don't wand to ,miss! D.J. Julian

• Visited June 2014
Oklahoma
“A good place to eat”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I'd rather eat here than IHOP for sure. The food has always been good. I usually order eggs, pancakes, and sausage. My husband likes the omelets. The service varies greatly. Sometimes they are friendly and other times it seems as if we are bothering them.
Even when they are busy it's usually possible to get a seat which is nice.

• Visited May 2014
Texarkana, Texas
“It's Breakfast”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Despite all the great things I had heard about Jimmy's Egg, I found it average at best. Portions are plentiful, but when the plates came out the food was lukewarm. Atmosphere was not warm and welcoming. It is a no frills breakfast restaurant.

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Pretty good food but their kitchen organization stinks”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Only does breakfast and lunch. Went there at 9:30 AM and got a seat promptly even though the place was almost full. Our orders were taken in a timely manner and the food started coming in a reasonable time. I say started because first one plate came. Then my wife's came a few minutes later. Then I waited for mine. The other two at our table were half done before mine came out of the kitchen. The place has been there for a long time and seems very popular with locals but the kitchen needs to get all of an order out together, not one plate at a time. Breakfast was good and a fair price, but the service would make me reconsider coming back to the place again.

• Visited October 2013