“Good restaurant in the West Reno Industrial area”

Interurban Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Yukon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Had a business lunch with our team. Had to wait 10 minutes for a table, always a good sign...We were served swiftly once around the table.
Plates were emptied pretty quickly too. Staff was pleasant .

Anything else to add ?
Yes, will return there...:)

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Typical American food. Restaurant has its own style. Good food and I frequent it when I want something different from my usuals.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

My hubby and I had burgers here during the height of dinner hour. Burgers were cooked exactly as we ordered, fries served hot and dill pickle spears crispy. Friendly and prompt service. This one were stay on my list of good eats in OKC area.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

What more can I say? Nice atmosphere. The food is fine, but why pay these prices for nothing special.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

Family has a good meal after a long day on the road.