“Tasty food, misleading sign” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockville, Maryland, USA
“Tasty food, misleading sign”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The sign outside the restaurant said that taking food to go would cost something like $5.99, so I filled my take-out carton with various kinds of protein and vegetables. When it came time to pay, the cashier rang up the purchase at $5.99 per pound. It turned out that instead of saying that the cost of the food was $5.99 per pound plus tax, the sign had said that the food was $5.99 plus tax/lb. I wouldn't have put so much food into my carton if I had understood that, but I went ahead with the purchase, and did enjoy the food. (The cashier didn't understand what the problem was with the sign when I told her, so I doubt this was corrected.)

Visited October 2013

Yukon, Oklahoma
“Too many bugs.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

We used to eat here with friends, not any more. There was always a great variety of good, hot, and chilled food. One day, when we arrived for dinner, we noticed a great number of dead bugs lying on the floor in the food area, and needless to say, we didn't stay to eat. We've never been back.

Visited June 2013
El Reno, Oklahoma
“The same as everywhere else.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

Nothing to outstanding about the food or service. Its about the same taste and selection as every other Chinese buffet.

Visited September 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Decent buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

This buffet was AWESOME when it had crab legs, but now you have to pay extra for them. They have a great selection, including several shrimp dishes, crawfish, sushi, and they typical Chinese feast. They also have a "create your own stir fry" area. Overall, it's a pretty good buffet for $10 and $4-$5 for kids. Just wish they had the crab legs again!

Visited December 2012