“Last Starbucks before Amarillo, TX.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Starbucks

Cuisines: Cafe, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Last Starbucks before Amarillo, TX.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

It is true. This is the last Starbucks in Oklahoma going Westbound on I-40 until Amarillo, TX. I enjoy this Starbucks #1 because of proximity to I-40. Easy access. The staff are always happy to see me and greet me when I walk into the store. The coffee is fresh and hot. Drinks are made like I order them. Store is clean and well stocked with Starbuck essentials. Pastries I have had are fresh. My only complaint is the store size. I wish the cafe area was bigger and had more places to sit down. There is a small outdoor seating area but if you are looking for solitude forget it because you hear traffic noise from I-40. Otherwise, great store and tasty beverages.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 417MikeK

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great stop as you run east and west on 40.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

We run east and west on interstate 40 on a regular basis and never fail to stop at this Starbucks. The service is great and the coffee always at its best.

• Visited September 2013
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Typical Starbucks with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Having Starbucks most everywhere, the food and beverage is pretty much all the same, but the staff in Yukon make it a great location to stop. The staff is friendly and don't mind if you ask questions or if you take your time. They make it a pleasant experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lwmwescott
Brunswick, Georgia
“Good quick drive-thru”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

You get what you expect here. The drinks were made right and tasted good. If you're traveling, the drive-thru helps gets you in and out in a snap!

Visited May 2013
Kansas
“The price kills me, but mmmmmmm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

So good...SOOOOO good.... But wow, I have to limit myself to once a month or the cost would kill me!

Visited January 2012

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!