“Most Accommodating!”

The Bridge Street Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Baker City
Reviewed 9 June 2013

When our rooms reserved 6 months ago at another motel and then "given away" day of arrival, our group of women motorcycle riders darted across the street to make new reservations! The front desk was most helpful and very pleasant....rooms were clean, price was spot-on and within walking distance to restaurants. Most of the 25 ladies/significant others opted for staying here...the other "few" stayed at the original motel we booked. Would definitely stay again..even if there's no pool!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for The Bridge Street Inn

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Clean, friendly, comfortable motel ideally located next to the Main Street and walkable to nearby restaurants.
Nice breakfast and frequent evening snacks too.
Staff is friendly, pleasant and helpful and advise local tourist activities and sites.
All for great price!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maricbie
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Well this is not a fancy motel it hit all of the right points for an overnight stay. The king size bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was good.

But the people who work here are the best! I had no idea what was around Baker city and the lady who checked me in was able to describe many of the sights without seeming too talkative. Quite an achievement! We ended up going to the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center and were very glad we did.

I found this to be a warm welcoming place to stay. And they had homemade cookies!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dan S
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My room at the Bridge Street Motel was clean and quiet. Furnishings were rather old and dated but still in good condition. The motel is walking distance from downtown where there are many places to eat and shop. The staff in the office was quite friendly and offered several recommendations on places of interest in the area as well as places to eat. I loved the story about the big, old house next door being the town's largest brothel back in the day.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I recently stayed twice at the Bridge Street inn; last week going to a business destination and this week returning from my business trip. When traveling for business I am "on my own dime" for expenses. Although I love the Geyser Grand Hotel in town, I can't afford it for a business trip! When i called the Geyser Grand for another lodging recommendation, they recommended the Bridge Street Inn to me. I was amazed at the comfortable, clean, accomodations! (just $44.00 per night!) My room was quiet, cozy and warm.
The staff and owners could not have been nicer during both of my stays. The breakfast is 'free' with a stay and is delicious! Not your 'average' hotel breakfast either! Some nights the owner even makes dinner for her guests at the inn!! I will stay here each time I am in the area for business!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank lakejoyjolee
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We stayed at the Bridge Street Inn this past week and found it to be great for budget-minded travelers. The room was clean with a refrigerator, TV, wireless internet and all the basics you need when you are just staying somewhere overnight. The woman at the front desk was super helpful about recommending somewhere for dinner and we met the owner in the morning who made the breakfast burritos herself. They were quite good. We would definitely recommend the Bridge Street Inn to our friends and family.

Room Tip: I always like to stay as far from the road as possible. We were in 117 and didn't hear any road...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank annainportland
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My room was immaculate and everyone was so friendly and "down home." The price was very reasonable too.

This is the kind of place where everyone's a "character." None of that slick corporate robot-chat. These are real people (both staff and guests) and you'll leave feeling well-rested and human again.

Highly recommended!