“So good that we ate there twice”
Review of El Erradero

El Erradero
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Baker City
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone: (541) 523-2327
Description: Phone: (541) 523-2327
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Got there about 8 on a Saturday night. The place was lively and the staff was smiling and friendly. We had a delicious meal, I had a shot and a beer and my husband had flan and it was about $35 bucks plus tip, a real value. The next night we were going to try another place but several restaurants were closed on Sundays and the ones that were open didn't seem very promising. I really didn't want a hamburger or pub food so we went back to El Erradero again. Another delicious meal and friendly service and it was $35 buck again plus tip. We had carne asada, chiles rellenos, camarones ala diabla, and a chile verde con Puerco burrito (all were yummy but the pork was really, really good). Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Lara M

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Big menu to choose from, icewater on your table right after you sit down, same as salsa and chips. The chips basket doesn't get empty and they already bring you more. Very friendly and quick service. Thumbs up.

1  Thank Sjennie B
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Delightful décor, great food served properly. Great service. As good as New Mexico Mexican and very reasonable. We are just traveling through from a long vacation from Texas to Oregon.

1  Thank cologirl42
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My wife and I stayed in Baker City, Oregon after a long day of driving and sight seeing. The hotel clerk recommended this restaurant when I asked if there was good Mexican food available in this small Eastern Oregon city. This eatery was a block from the hotel. The food was excellent. The assumed owner waited on us. Very friendly. He was surprised at two Spanish speaking Gringos stopping by. Anyway, each of our meals was excellent. I don't drive through Oregon's Blue Mountains that often but will certainly stop there to visit El Erradero if possible.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Passed through here last year and was floored by the delicious chips and salsa. Best I've had since living in Southern Calif. Came back again today and this place still tops my list for happening Mexican food. Try the carne asada street tacos. Yum.