“Great flat bread pizza and delicious soup.”

Earth & Vine Wine Bar and Art Gallery
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Baker City
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 26 October 2013

perfect stop for some wine, soup and pizza! Friendly, knowledgeable and professional service! There were two people helping customers and both were great!

There are newer reviews for Earth & Vine Wine Bar and Art Gallery

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We decided to go for Saturday lunch. I ordered the hummus plate and my husband ordered the spicy chicken panini. Both were great. The food is freshly made and flavorful. They also have good iced tea. I wish we had room to try the desserts - maybe next time! Service was also good. A nice oasis of good food in Baker City.

1  Thank Robyn D
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This was my second visit to Earth & Vine Wine Bar and Art Gallery. My husband and I both ordered the Taco Salad which was quite good. The portions were good-sized and to top it all off we ordered the Bananas Foster which was prepared flaming at our table. It is a great find in the little town of Baker City.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I have been to Earth & vine and really liked the food choices. Good choice for food that is tasty and not quite so heavy. Good selection of wines to go with the food and beer also.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

This is like sitting in a museum gallery with a glass of wine and
enjoying a relaxing moment. Good sandwiches and special menu
items too. Salads are great. Enjoy.