“The best in Baker”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Baker City
Yakima, Washington, Usa
“The best in Baker”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Nice place to stay in Baker. Rooms were quiet ,clean . Bed comfortable. Some rooms have fridge and microwave but you have to request to be in one of those. Staff is friendly and helpful. No complimentary breakfast but there is a restaurant on site

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rhonda H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Sunridge Inn, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Good Morning Ron G,

Thank You for taking the time to stay and write a review of our place. Next time you should try a trip in the summer. The weather is great and our Courtyard is beautiful. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more pleasant, feel free to call.
Have a wonderful Holidays!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

the room was clean and comfortable, had quite a few channels on tv, nice and quiet, they have a pool, and workout room which were nice to have there, the room stayed warm even with the 10 degree weather and snow outside. they kept the walks shoveled and parking lot clear which was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rhonda H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Sunridge Inn, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Tim H

We are always happy to see reviews on Trip Advisor and Thank You for taking the time. I do believe you might of got the wrong place on this review.
Thank You and have a wonderful day!
Meridian
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

This hotel is very Clean and has a Friendly environment. It is easily accessible to the Interstate and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Affordable and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean affordable place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rhonda H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Sunridge Inn, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Hi Timothy H.

Thank You for your recent stay and Review of our property. Did you get a chance to check out the Prime Rib at our Restaurant and Bar? Would love to hear what you thought of it.
We hope to see you travel through again when it is a little warmer.
Thank You and Have a Great Day!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very nice place for a very nice price. I was surprised at the low cost, being so close to the Interstate. The room was quiet and clean, and the amenities worked out very well. I travel a lot for business, and having a place in Baker City that I can count on being available and inexpensive is great. I would recommend this place to anyone travelling through!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rhonda H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Sunridge Inn, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Good Morning!

Thank You for staying with us while you travel on business. For future reference, if stay more than one day, make sure to ask for a room that has a micro-fridge that you can store your food in. Would love to help you plan a fun trip to Baker the next time.
Have a Great Day and Thank you again!
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

B/W Sunridge is a safe bet, consistently good, a nice place to stay between Boise and the northwest coast. Real comfortable, lots of rooms, decent truck & trailer parking. Restaurant is good, and you get comps if you belong to B/W's points program. Did not see any arachnids that plagued another reviewer.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Rhonda H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Sunridge Inn, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Hi Freqnttrvl,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of our place. We appreciate your constant business and coming back to see us. Have you gotten the chance to check out any of the packages that we have that can include Skiing, Golfing or History?
Let me help plan your next stay with us.
Thank You again and have a great day!
Central Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

My room was paid for by my employer, so I don't know the price, stayed for 3 nights. Spider webs adorned the room, spiders in the room. No joke, I killed 14 spiders the first 2 days! The desk staff was nice and accommodated me with a new room in a different building. 2 more spiders killed in that room. I was told that it was "the season" for spiders to migrate indoors due to cold nights, but that is why you pay a good pest control company. In my travels I have never seen anything like it for a place of business with a decent reputation like the Best Western chain. I didn't expect anything grandiose, I can even deal with 1 or 2 spiders, but 16 is too many for 3 nights. I will not stay in this particular hotel again. Poor sleep due to spider issue (I hate spiders!).

1 Thank vacationaholic
Hi Vacationaholic,

Thank You for your recent review and stay with us. I am so sorry to hear about the spiders. It is the time of year for them but I truly understand your concern. I hate spiders to so that would be a deal breaker for me to. Please think about trying us out again maybe during the spring or summer. Feel free to call me personally and let me get you set up with a better stay with us.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Sisters, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We decided to add this to our trip and was very glad we did. Clean. Non Smoke. Theresa was awesome at the desk. The food was good and lots of it. Cookies at night were great. Be sure to stay there when you are going through Baker and be sure to see the Oregon Trail. 5 miles away. Loved it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Hi Rod S,

Thnak you for your recent review and stay with us. The staff loves to hear when they are doing a good job. I noticed you checked out the Oregon Trail, next time try the Museum just a few blocks from us. They have some great exhibits also.
Thank You again and have a great day!