“Fresh sandwiches and great desserts!”
Review of Coastal Mist

Coastal Mist
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Bandon
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: At Coastal Mist we offer award wining artisan chocolates and desserts that are all hand made from scratch combining the best local fruits, nuts and dairy products and adding them to the best of European chocolate. We also offer sandwiches on our fresh baked bread, entree salads and side salads on weekdays and individual quiche and pastry of the day on weekends. Don't forget to save room for our famous drinking chocolate or drinking caramelserved both hot and cold
Woodinville, Washington
“Fresh sandwiches and great desserts!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I visited twice because we enjoyed the food so much. We split the cranberry/turkey sandwich the first day which was very good. The bread was very fresh which I appreciated. I really liked the flavor of the potato salad too. Also, my chocolate dessert was awesome. The second day, we picked up the ham sandwich and cranberry salad. My salad had great variety of ingredients and was a nice size. One complaint would be the set up for lunch. The store really doesn't have regular tables to sit and have lunch which was a bummer. Also, on the ham sandwich, I wish the mustard had been provided on the side. I hate mustard so I couldn't enjoy sharing the sandwich with my husband. Go early because they only have a limited number of lunch items and when they're out, they're out. We'll come back the next time we are in Bandon.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Brigid H

Henderson, Nevada
“Lots to choose from and indulge on”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

There were loads of options and all beautifully presented. Was tempted to try the drinking chocolate. They also had a drinking caramel. I don't know how you drink 12 ounces of caramel and not end up in diabetic shock so I stuck to picking out a truffle. It was a root beer truffle and was everything I'd hoped it would be. My husband and son chose a dozen different things and were in heaven the rest of the day sampling away as we made our way up to Florence. Great stop to make to feed your sweet tooth.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ms. Bing
Eagle Point, Oregon
“Oh my gosh!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This place is SO good. The owner is very friendly and enjoyable to visit with as well. It is a small well decorated shop with a well chosen offering of souvenirs and chocolates. I would rate them one of the best chocolateers I've tasted....and I LOVE chocolate and attend our local chocolate festival every year I can. It was clear they deserve the awards they display.

Visited April 2014
Sutherlin, OR
“Chocolate and confectionery heaven! Pure confectionery heaven!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I had a piece of chocolate, yum! I had a lime tart... bliss, simply bliss. Flavorful without being too sweet, loads of delicate flavors, worth the 90 twisting mile drive. Highly recommend Coastal Mist! On our day trip to the cost, Coastal Mist was second only to the beautiful Pacific Ocean.

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chocolate heaven on earth!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Not only are these chocolates and pastries beyond delicious but they are beautifully crafted. It's obvious that the owners take great pride in what they do and use only the finest ingredients. We came all the way down from Vancouver, Washington and it was well worth the trip. Steve & Janice C.

• Visited May 2014