“Surprisingly good pizza!”

Tony's Fireside Pizza
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bandon's best pizza & wings, New York style! Dine in, take out and delivery. Gluten free options, full bar on site.
Reviewed 19 June 2013

After other attempts at getting pizza in Bandon it seemed next to impossible to find a place that makes good pizza. Thanks to Tony's for delivery of a yummy good vegetarian pizza and above average mixed green salads with delicious dressings. Perfect for staying in and still having an excellent dinner.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

The pizza and wings were wonderful and prices are good too. They delivered to your room and were very polite. It makes me hungry to think of them.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We were too tired to go anywhere, so the idea of pizza delivery sounded really good. The pizza was different from what we normally see (West coast) but it was really good. Lots of cheese, toppings and the right amount of sauce. It reminded me of the pizza I used to get when I was young from a local 1st-gen Italian spot. Best of all, it came to the door - hot and on time. What could be better after a long day traveling?

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I met Tony at the Bandon dock well over a year ago. I don't know if he was whipping up pizza pies for people at that time; what impressed me most is that he has a fantastic attitude. Tony's Fireside Pizza is put together by someone that wants you to be happy with your time there. He is completely, wholeheartedly involved.
Months after I met the man, I saw an ad he was running in the Coffee Break local paper informing everyone he had gluten-free crust. It was still morning, but I called the restaurant and he said to come on over and the doors would be open by the time we arrived. Tony himself greeted us, chatted with us, took our order and served it. He must have been back there cooking also, because he came back with a dusting of flour on his clothes.

After the first bite, we knew we would be back again and again. We don't live in Bandon, so it is close to 50 miles, but worth it. Prices are incredibly fair. There are two distinctly different seating sides. My husband and I have taken our pizzas across the way to be up close and personal with the view a couple of times.

A couple of days ago, we got that Tony's Pizza hungry-on and called to make sure they had some gluten-free because we were on our way. We jumped in the truck and headed over, catching some great pictures of Bandon ocean views at sunset on the way down Beach Loop Road.

We walked in and Stacey greeted us before we even sat down. We already had a idea of what we wanted, and ordered the 14" gluten-free crust vegetarian minus cheeses and with extra sauce. Stacey made sure our cloth napkins, plates and flatware were on the table and our sodas were full. We listened to Jazz that was playing, read and watched news on TV and sipped our sodas.

There was a family next to us. I would not usually sit next to a family. Tony welcomes everyone, so choose your seat carefully! He and his staff do their part to really make you feel like you belong there. Is there an issue? He doesn't play 'pass the buck'. A child got his coin stuck in a table game and Tony got in there and fixed it. Gave him some free play.

The pizza was hot and delicious. If pizza is great even without cheese, then it's quality. Very tasty sauce. Veggies cut small so you get variety in each bite. Gluten-free crust is nice and stable if you like to pick up your slice. It doesn't waffle around. We accidentally ordered regular crust once, and it is also wonderful, melt-in-your-mouth tender.

Stacey is a sweet person that offered refills as the glass was reaching empty, quietly slides dishes off the table and waited until we got full before talking with us for a few minutes. She has a keen interest in the care of animals, and she is a genuine people person with an educational background in Sociology. If you happen to have Stacey as your server, she follows the lead of her employer and does an excellent job of taking care of what you need.

The restaurant has clean, beautiful restrooms. There is mouthwash and lotion available. You really can't go wrong here. I have heard the entire menu is scrumptious, we just have chosen this as our go-to pizza experience.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Yummy pizza & wings...cold beer...beautiful view ...freindly staff...what more could you want. Oh did I mention the wonderful live music also. We heard some lovely tunes. We will be back.