“Location, location, location! It's an amazing...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Seaside Bungalow

View to the South View back from the beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View to the South
View back from the beach
The kitchen
The living room
The dining area table
West view of the living room
The bedroom
The loft
Loft view
The side deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

tteskey
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Location, location, location! It's an amazing thing to walk out the door down a few steps and be on the beach exploring.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The house was great for our family of three. Our 7 year old son loved the loft. My husband and I decided to sleep on the futon in the living area so we could wake up to the sight of the ocean. It was wonderful despite the availability of a single wine glass and a shower that took some getting used to. Overall I would highly recommend this house. It really is RIGHT on the beach. We hope to be back! Bandon Stables, conveniently located across the street was a wonderful experience also!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view.
Liked least: The shower.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
UT
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Obiron64
Beaverton, Oregon
“Almost perfect!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I hate to write a glowing review, as I don't want this little treasure to become too popular.
The good;
Very clean, minimalist but nicely decorated, location, view, everything is as it appears in the photos. My 12 YO Daughter loved the loft. One of the most interesting beaches I've ever been to and I grew up going to beaches in CA, besides being on beaches in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Washington & Oregon. Found very good basic breakfast at the cafe at the end of 2nd St, lots of choices. Enjoyed the farmers market especially Chubby Girl Cheesecake! Yum!
We were fortunate to enjoy sunny weather with lighting that produced some wonderful photos, only about 550!

The Bad;
Nothing that would discourage me from returning, but...
It could really use a privacy curtain of some kind for the window at the dinning area as that area is also where people come and go between the bathroom, bedroom, and loft. And, the kitchen window, of the quite close house next door, looks directly into that window. Next time I go I will bring a sheet and pushpins to provide that privacy.
Although I slept quite well the bed in the bedroom is a double, so might not work really well for big or tall people, fortunately I do not fall into either category. Had read that someone was not happy with the bed linens, but I didn't find it to be a problem. They feel thin, but are also very soft.
It is stated that it sleeps 6, but 2 of the 6 should probably be teens or younger sleeping on futons in the loft where you cannot stand up unless you are shorter than 4 feet tall. But, again, my 12 YO loved living up there, so it had to be a pretty good space!
The kitchen could use some specifically microwaveable bowls for cooking, since there is no real oven, just a toaster oven.
It would also be nice to have a light over the dining table, the loft and the laundry. Lighting is minimal. Also, someone should do something about the wiring in the laundry area, appears to be unsafe.
Bottom line;
Yeah, there are a few things I would change, but nothing that would prevent me and my family from retuning for a longer stay, probably next spring.
For the price, I don't think you can beat it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, view, beach, price! We could actually afford this!
Liked least: No window covering for privacy in the dining area which also affects coming and going from the loft, bedroom & bathroom
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Jan 2015
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have installed curtains on the South windows, and there are two large folding screens that can be moved for privacy or a sunblock.
nana541
Oregon
“OMG...the location, location, location!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Wow what a view, directly on the beach. Dog friendly too!
Now the disappointing issues, no oven (but I knew that) so no lasagna :(
Beautiful deck but nasty bird in nest making using deck not so wonderful... Bed seems to be a full and not a queen (could be wrong) sheets on bed awful! Will bring my own next time.
Will absolutely rent again!

ma

A romantic getaway
NY
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$175
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing