“Small but great service and food!”
Review of Sea Star Bistro - CLOSED

Sea Star Bistro
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Homemade food using simple and fresh ingredients. Never fried. Family oriented.
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We had fish tacos and shrimp tacos. They has great flavor and since it was their one year anniversary they were giving out free Bavarian cake. The cake was moist and the cream was delicious!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is a quaint, mom and pop restaurant serving fresh food at reasonable prices. Best salad and clam chowder we have had in a long time and the servings are very generous. We will be back to sample some of their homemade pies!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The sea star bistro is one of the best restaurant I have had the ability to enjoy on my travels! The prices are wonderful! The portions are huge! And the service is so warm and wonderful! My husband and I had the fish tacos which were gluten free and so full of flavor. And the gobbler which was way to big for both of us to eat and it came on warm fresh home aid bread. The sandwiches are so fairly priced for what they are. I will be making a special trip back to enjoy this wonderful hidden secret!

1  Thank Sandysuetravler
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The Sea Star Bistro is a small, hole-in-the-wall family owned restaurant. The owners are very friendly and aim to please. The place is neat and clean, and the food is good. The salad dressings, clam chowder, and breads made fresh each day. I would have rated this restaurant higher if it were not so the over-priced. The cost of 3 fish tacos was $11.00!!! and that is without rice and beans, nor chips and salsa. The average sandwiches cost between $9.00 to $12.00. With that said, I am not in a hurry to return to the Sea Star Bistro. I can get more for my money as other places that are just as good!

3  Thank Ansje55
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Very clean lovely bistro. My husband and I LOVE to locate and eat at mom & pop establishments. we come to Bandon every October and love the entire town! Another good experience! The Turkey Gobbler was yummy! Thanks Sea Star Bistro! (Thanks for helping us rescue the humble bee!) Tom & Char from La Quinta, Ca

1  Thank Charlene W