“Irish Pub-Sports Bar”

Foley's Irish Pub
Ranked #13 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 15 April 2014

New restaurant to Bandon and serves limited menu of pub food. The bar is well stocked and most tables are high tops. Has lots of TVs. Food is good and reasonable. Guinness on tap and several other craft beers.

1  Thank Alex H

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We dined the evening of March 18th. The three of us had the Shephard's Pie, the Irish Meat Loaf and the Reuben Sandwich. Also had the Scotch Eggs and Spring Rolls for apps. Everything was tasty and fresh, a real gem in Bandon. I appreciate that their menu is not huge; they can always serve fresh and nail the recipes each time. Server and bartender (manager as well?) were great.

1  Thank Roger W
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I didn't want to eat here, because I know 2 people who were fired for ridiculous reasons. However, I ate here in Feb. I just had some of the fried pickles. Not too bad, but you can go next for better ones at McFarlanes. I tried my friend's meatloaf and it was so-so. Just bland. When I walked by a few weeks later, I heard someone yelling very loudly at an employee, cursing. I would rather spend my money at an an establishment that treats employees well.

4  Thank Tay887
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is the kind of place to meet friends for a meal, live music that is not too loud and great food. It is a friendly place that exemplifies the local pub feeling. The portions are large is be prepared to share. All the tables are the high bistro style and are uncomfortable.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Foley's Irish Pub is located in Bandon, OR, on the south Oregon coast. It is south of the Coos Bay Area and is accessible via US 101 from the north/south and state Hwy 42S from the east. This was my first time to eat at this establishment, but was recommended by other family. Upon entering the establishment, I was met with a very nice looking pub. While there was music playing, it wasn't so loud that you could not carry on a conversation. Various TV around the room were tuned to various sporting events. While this was a "seat yourself" type of place, the host/waiter met us at our table right away. I had noticed that others who came in were also met fairly quickly, even though the place was fairly busy. The specials were posted where they could be easily read. I ordered the Irish Meatloaf, priced at $11.95. It was very good. The portion was enough to fill me sufficiently, but did not leave me feeling "stuffed." The meat is gravy covered and comes on a bed of mashed potatoes. The gravy was not overy salty, which was a plus. The meal also comes with steamed veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower), which were still crunchy (another plus). The others in my party had the Shepherd's Pie and the Irish Stew and thought they were very good as well. We will definitely be back.