“Breakfast on Sunday”

Got a photo?
Add it.
2 Loons Cafe
Reviewed 13 December 2013

A bit hard to find but worth the effort look for the post office off 11th street. We shared a Great breakfast. Staff very friendly Thank you

1  Thank coryandkelly
There are newer reviews for 2 Loons Cafe

Reviewed 2 November 2013

The building is really average but the inside is very comfortable and the food is exceptional. Today I had the Huevos Rancheros which is one of their "brunches". Never had better! Great chef, very friendly atmosphere and food that is outstanding. Going back tomorrow!! Right now just Saturdays and Sundays so probably a good idea to call ahead. You'll be glad you did!!

3  Thank Michael Q
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Here is the quintessential hidden gem. This little deli is tiny. But, what a great meal. This is the kind of place I love to find on a trip. The guys can make a sandwich, soup, quiche and it is just a delight that we stumbled onto this place. Caution, they have limited hours and the gentleman who referred me to this cute little waystation warned the hours change. So, call ahead, (I included the phone number) or drop by and look for yourself. Like the other reviewers said, go early or late but not dead on lunchtime, the place is rockin'!

1  Thank K M
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My mom and I and my daughter and granddaughter go here about twice a month on sunday. We love their eggs benedict! Small restaurant. Not much room so get there early and grab your table.

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Great place for lunch or tea with a friend but go early or late as it can be very crowded. Just a few, tight tables and limited menu but the quiches, soups and sandwiches are inventive and delicious.