“Great little place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
2 Loons Cafe
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were in Bandon a couple of weeks ago and read about this place on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. As other reviewers have noted the place is small but the food is fresh and made to order. Limited menu as well which is my reason for the 4 stars rather than 5. My husband had the eggs benedict and said they were very good and I had the ham and Swiss Panini with the homemade minestrone soup, both of which were good. I was hesitant to go because other reviewers said not to try it at the peak lunch time and it was noon when we decided to go and there was only one other table at the time and 2 more tables came while we had our meal so don't let that be a deterrent. Bandon is small enough that if this place does happen to not have seating you can get somewhere else quickly.

1  Thank tidewater_or
There are newer reviews for 2 Loons Cafe

Reviewed 12 March 2014

A very small place, only open Saturday & Sunday for breakfast/brunch/lunch. The eggs benedict I had was excellent, tho; the quiche I took home was very good.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

This place is off the beaten track. I think the quiche is probably the best I've ever had and the wild mushroom soups (one of their specialties is really exceptional. Well worth searching out.

1  Thank cpagal
Reviewed 13 December 2013

A bit hard to find but worth the effort look for the post office off 11th street. We shared a Great breakfast. Staff very friendly Thank you

1  Thank coryandkelly
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The building is really average but the inside is very comfortable and the food is exceptional. Today I had the Huevos Rancheros which is one of their "brunches". Never had better! Great chef, very friendly atmosphere and food that is outstanding. Going back tomorrow!! Right now just Saturdays and Sundays so probably a good idea to call ahead. You'll be glad you did!!

3  Thank Michael Q