Windermere on the Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Inn at Face Rock(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$150
Lamplighter Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$70
La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
Travelocity
US$86
US$81
Table Rock Motel(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$102
Priceline
Bandon Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$114
TripAdvisor
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$87
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfamily cottageoregon coastnew managerstwo double bedsgas fireplacethe cottageseasy beach accessocean sidegreat viewsmall kitchenupstairs roomfull kitchengreat beachsliding dooronly stayed one nightstayed longerroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed for 2 nights ( July 8 & 9, 2014 ) in a Deluxe King Size room ( #23 / on the second floor) with fireplace ... overlooking the beach. This is a large room with kitchenette, dining table and large balcony. The walkway to the beach was right in front our room and had a hose to rinse off.
Angie and Leigh are great hosts offering dinner and shopping suggestions. The hotel is about 2 miles south of Bandon and an easy drive or walk into the "old" part of town. We were in a pet-free room although they do have rooms that are pet friendly. The Windermere was great and I would recommend it to my friends.........peaceful, clean and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We visited for one night on our way to Ashland. The room was tiny but worked. We liked the fact the there was doors at the front and back: we were able to enter through the door closest to the car when loading and unloading. The free breakfast was nice (basic quality, nothing to write home about). Access to the beach was awkward, and it was located pretty far from downtown. The staff told us about a cool place to visit, so I was impressed with the service. All in all, I was satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Kath-Aama
VisitWindermere, Manager at Windermere on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the property you stayed with. I think this review was meant for someone else, as we do not have breakfast here at the Windermere and our beach path is the nicest in town, with the easiest access. We hope next time you do stay with us!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We loved our one night spent in Room 19 with a hard to beat view of the Pacific. Right on the beach, the sound of the surf and the light of dawn were a welcome awakening the next morning. Large pleasant room with a kitchenette and gas fireplace. Angie and Leigh were wonderful hosts.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Regnum4st
Reviewed 2 July 2014

It looks like the hotel website has just been updated with pictures where you can see that the bed is right when you walk in the door - I don't think this was the case when I made our reservation. It said the family cottage sleeps 4-6, which it could, but there is really nowhere to sit downstairs except on the bed. On a rainy day with 5 of us in the cottage that was a little cramped. Otherwise the hotel was very clean, the views were beautiful, and everyone was very friendly.

Room Tip: Not sure what the seating situation is in other rooms but I would double check that before I made a reservation...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I came here around the middle of April with my 2 dogs. Stayed in the upstairs queen unit with the kitchen . Had a great time .despite having hip issues at the time. The stairs were tough but oh well. Loved the access to the beach. As Leigh and I briefly talked before I left, having a lot of foot and pet traffic to the beach so close under my stairs might create a problem of barking dogs(namely mine and a few others ) but it seemed to work out. Thanks again . I would definitely return. Katie murphy.Sparks, NV

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo