Windermere on the Beach
Best Western Inn at Face Rock(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$151
BestWestern.com
La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
US$70
Hotels.com
US$86
US$81
Table Rock Motel(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$102
Lamplighter Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
Bandon Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$114
TripAdvisor
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$125
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfamily cottageoregon coastnew managerstwo double bedsgas fireplacethe cottageseasy beach accessocean sidegreat viewsmall kitchenupstairs roomfull kitchengreat beachsliding dooronly stayed one nightstayed longerroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have to say, I have never gotten bad advice from TripAdvisor. So when we decided to take my parents with us to visit the Bandon area for my Mom's 89th birthday, we had to give the Windermere a stay. We were so happy we did! Driving into the parking lot, I was struck by how clean, and vibrant the motel looked. Instead of a long building with many rooms, like so many motels today, the motel was a series of small buildings almost like chalets. Their light yellow and white paint was clean, and cheery, and with the lush green foliage, and bright flowers, it was very relaxing to walk among. Sitting on sandy bluffs looking out to the sea, the walkway down was sloping, instead of stairs. Even when there was a stiff wind out on the beach, along the buildings and even sitting out on the decks, it was comfortable and warm, with no wind. We had two rooms with kitchenettes, and king beds. They were large, and the bed was oh so comfortable. It was lovely having the kitchenette, with everything furnished including paper towels, and dish towels for the dishes. I appreciate good WiFi service, and the WiFi was terrific! I highly recommend this beautiful motel, and her wonderful staff. My Mom and Dad absolutely loved it there, and so did we. A reputation well deserved!

Room Tip: For elderly people, just pick a dog friendly room that is on the first floor. They are clean and lovely, whether you have a pet, or not.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OregonAngelwings
Reviewed 15 July 2014

i just stayed in the upstairs, queen, kitchenette room at the Windermere in Bandon. It was a delight, even saw some whales. I needed a short personal getaway and this was it. The room was very clean and well equipped. The room has a huge window overlooking the ocean and a short walk takes you to the waters edge. I highly recommend Windermere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed for 2 nights ( July 8 & 9, 2014 ) in a Deluxe King Size room ( #23 / on the second floor) with fireplace ... overlooking the beach. This is a large room with kitchenette, dining table and large balcony. The walkway to the beach was right in front our room and had a hose to rinse off.
Angie and Leigh are great hosts offering dinner and shopping suggestions. The hotel is about 2 miles south of Bandon and an easy drive or walk into the "old" part of town. We were in a pet-free room although they do have rooms that are pet friendly. The Windermere was great and I would recommend it to my friends.........peaceful, clean and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We visited for one night on our way to Ashland. The room was tiny but worked. We liked the fact the there was doors at the front and back: we were able to enter through the door closest to the car when loading and unloading. The free breakfast was nice (basic quality, nothing to write home about). Access to the beach was awkward, and it was located pretty far from downtown. The staff told us about a cool place to visit, so I was impressed with the service. All in all, I was satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Kath-Aama
VisitWindermere, Manager at Windermere on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the property you stayed with. I think this review was meant for someone else, as we do not have breakfast here at the Windermere and our beach path is the nicest in town, with the easiest access. We hope next time you do stay with us!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We loved our one night spent in Room 19 with a hard to beat view of the Pacific. Right on the beach, the sound of the surf and the light of dawn were a welcome awakening the next morning. Large pleasant room with a kitchenette and gas fireplace. Angie and Leigh were wonderful hosts.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple