“Absolutely fantastic view!!!”
Review of Bandon Beach Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bandon
Bandon Beach Motel
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Bandon
Redlands, California
“Absolutely fantastic view!!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Like other TripAdvisor reviewers, I was a little nervous to book at a motel, but the view was so worth it! We stayed in a south-facing upstairs room. The room was large, clean, and quaintly decorated. The beds were comfortable. The gentleman at the front desk was helpful and personable. A pleasant stay which exceeded our expectations. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The hotel is an older unit that is run by a couple that is very nice and accommodating. The hotel is located right on the beach on a point that overlooks some of the most scenic rocks on the Oregon coast. There is a greenway right outside of the hotel so if you want to go for a walk right on the cliffs for the best views, this is the place. The hotel is moderately priced and located within minutes of the historic section of Bandon Beach.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view of the beach.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This is a beautiful spot. The views are stunning, easy beach access and friendly staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Each room has either a balcony or a deck and an ocean view. There is also a bluff with walkways that provides excellent viewpoints to watch the sunset. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Maggie M
Milwaukie, Oregon
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This motel has some years on it...BUT...it is comfortable, close to beach and the owners/managers are fabulous. Loved the blue quilted counterpane on the bed...just right for the beach. The room had 3, yes 3 comfortable chairs and a small porch also with chairs. The room was clean and warm with a refrigerator and microwave. The view south from our windows was fabulous. Will stay there again, if for no other reason than the welcoming hospitality offered by everyone.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I spent one night here while traveling the Oregon coast. We stayed in a different location along the coast each night for 10 days and the Bandon Beach Motel has the most amazing location. We booked this place based on other TA reviews and we were not disappointed. This is a small family-owned motel run by people who truly take pride in their establishment. Check-in was seamless, greeted by the friendly, competent host. The rooms were spotless and the fact the our room overlooked the most amazing section of Oregon coast exceeded our expectations. There are steps immediately adjacent to the motel which will get you directly on the beach or you can walk the extended walking path right outside the door. We will definitely return the next time we need our Oregon Coast fix.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for an ocean-facing room
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We were coming to play golf at Bandon Dunes ( which was magnificent!) but rather than staying at the course friends had recommended Bandon Beach Motel. We were very glad to have taken up this suggestion. The hotel rooms was clean and large. The staff were wonderful and nor request was too much. The views from the cliff top location of the motel were outstanding. It is close to the town and some very good restaurants there. No breakfast at the motel but "Minutes" in the town was recommended by the motel and was wonderful. The trip to play golf at Bandon Dunes takes about 15 minutes and to be waved off each morning by the staff was memorable! I would highly recommend the motel to anyone.

Room Tip: They are all good but the two double beds give a good size room and they all have views.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
St. Louis
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The hotel itself was in a great location. I love being able to wake up in the morning and talking a stroll on the beach. The room was clean. When I checked in, I was asked whether I wanted to upgrade my room was an additional cost. I checked in fairly late in the day, so I would have appreciated a free upgrade if there were rooms available instead of being nickel & dimed. I do understand that they are running a business through. Since I was only staying a night though, I didn't upgrade and was put in the corner handicap room. The bed was extremely uncomfortable- sagging on all sides. I would recommend that they change that. They also need a place in the bathroom for toiletries- the sink was pretty small and didn't have a place for them. I think based on the other reviews though, that this was just our room and the other rooms were probably much better. When I checked out, the guy was very friendly, so I appreciate the customer service on the following day.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandon
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging
Plainview Motel & RV Park
Lighthouse Cove Inn
Lighthouse Cove Inn
#7 of 12 in Bandon

Been to Bandon Beach Motel? Share your experiences!