“This place is really clean” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Table Rock Motel

Table Rock Motel
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Bandon
So Co, CA
“This place is really clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2011

Enjoyed our 2 day stay in Bandon at the Table Rock Motel. It is very clean and does not have your typical "motel decor". We stayed in room 104 on the first floor. Walked around the area and the beach access was a nice walk with great views. The staff were all nice and helpful with recommending local activities. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank familytravel99

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2011

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay at the Table Rock Motel in Bandon. Upon arrival we were given the option of a cottage room or a standard motel room on the main level. (I liked the cottages but my wife preferred a the main hotel) The room was as clean as any name-brand chain i've stayed at, with all the appointments you would expect in the room -- ironing board, mini-refridg., microwave, coffee-maker, color tv with cable, etc....There was even a sliding door which opened to a nice little patio (though we weren't there long enough to enjoy it). The price was very reasonable, even for off-season on the Oregon Coast (around $60.00) and it was close enough to hear the oceean, although there was no ocean view. I would recommend this to anybody looking for accomodations in Bandon. We especially liked the receptionist who was very sweet and even helped us find a place to eat.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Anoka, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2011

We came here from Minnesota. We were out here visiting my mother who lives out here. Le offered us an upgrade at a very reasonable price! We stayed at the puffin room. It had a great view of the ocean. The room had everything and more! I would stay here again in a heart beat!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Mdsanoka
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2011

An excellent location just overlooking the Bandon coastline, just seconds from beach access. The hostess was super friendly and made sure that I had everything I needed and that I was pleased with the room. The room was small, but very comfortable and relaxing. I couldn't get a better value for the money!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
Canyonville, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2011

I am in a wheelchair and my boyfriend set up our stay for Valentine's Day.
I have stayed in lots of motels/hotels and we of course ask for a wheelchair accessible room and many of those rooms were not wheelchair accessible.
The cute, sweet oriental lady said to my boyfriend, no problem when he asked for a wheelchair accessible room, we get there and she says...Do you want to go check up the room before we get you said up so you can see what you're getting and if it won't work for you we can get you something else!? So, we go check up the room and what do we see!? HUGE BATHROOM, LOTS of space to park my wheelchair and get into bed, lots of room to wheel around, a seat in the shower, a hand held shower faucet, a garbage by the toilet and under the sink so I don't have to drag a garbage over to the toilet. The bed was ssssooooooo comfortable and I jokingly said to my boyfriend, man I really wish I could steal these pillows!! The check in lady was so kind and sweet and genuinely interested in how our stay was and what we did on our trip and where we went. There's a coffee pot in the room, coffee, dvd player, tv with lots of channels, lots of movies to choose from in the lobby, mini fridge, microwave and dressers on each side of the bed. The motel is also in a beautiful area and for what all was in the room and how huge and accessible the room was we only payed 75 dollars and the whole entire room was so clean, well insulated, quiet, great place!! We are both very satisfied!!!

The walls have hand painted stars and moons and the headboard was hand stenciled/painted, very homie and comfy.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Aunrey_1
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2011

This is a great little hotel. Spotlessly clean and the rooms are all hard floors and throw rugs so no coastal. mildew! We were given keys to look at a few rooms and take our pick. Each room has a theme. We have two large dogs which were welcome and they gave us special dog towels for cleaning wet paws. There is beach access and paved walking trails a half-block away and the city off leash park is about 5 blocks away. We'll be visiting here again.

• Stayed January 2011
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2010

I have not stayed there in a long time.. I live in Texas now, but I was from Myrtle Creek Oregon and every year we would go on vacation and it would be to Bandon Oregon and we stayed at the Table Rock Motel.. That has been over 50 years ago. The entire family loved the Motel then.. even though most of it not ocean view, the sound and the home away from home feeling... the air and smell and the short walk to the beach.. Just looking at these pictures just bring back so many wonderful memories.. and the upgrade that has been made to the rooms is awesome... I will go to Bandon and the Table Rock again when I go back to Oregon.. the last time was 2003. I can't believe this Motel has never changed in Name or looks that much. Wonderful place...

Stayed September 2010
1 Thank Palaciosdfw
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandon
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging
#2 of 7 in Coos Bay
Lighthouse Cove Inn
Lighthouse Cove Inn
#7 of 12 in Bandon

Been to Table Rock Motel? Share your experiences!