“Reasonable priced and consistent quality” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 386 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Pastini Pastaria is a Beaverton, Oregon Italian restaurant with a passion for pasta. Experience our Italian lunch or dinner menu featuring over 30 Italian pasta dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches, as well as gluten free pasta at our Beaverton Italian restaurant at Cedar Hills crossing.
Beaverton, Oregon
“Reasonable priced and consistent quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoy coming here for a reasonably priced, yet good quality meal. Each of us have been ordering the same dish for years and so we can't really speak to the breadth of the menu.I would say that their service has improved over the years.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank tanya_ostrogorsky

• Korean first
oregon
“One of the best budget lunches available”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

My co-worker's and I love going to Pastini's for their $7.50 lunch special. I always get the lasagna because it is so good I haven't wanted to try anything else. Comes with a little bread (ask for butter) and a little salad. Good service and reliable food. You can't go wrong with this as a lunch destination.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank beavertongal
Beaverton, Oregon
“Birth-week Family Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Pastini sent me a birthday coupon that was good the entire week of my birthday so we went the day before. The food is always consistent and good and this night was no exception. Fun place to celebrate my birthday with the family.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank slashby
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“Lunchtime Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love going here for the lunchtime deals. Their salad tastes better than any salad I have tried anywhere, EVER! The lunch meals are reasonably priced and they serve them quickly. The garlic bread is heavenly and their meatball sandwiches are made with most delicious bread and meatballs. My family all have their favorite choices. We all enjoy eating there.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jen E
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“Simple pleasures.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fresh - simple - quality - food. The $7 lunch menu is Portland's best foodie bargain. The salads are ALL divine, pasta dishes likewise. Italian themed eateries MUST have good quality bread - Pastini does not fail.

• Visited February 2014