Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed 4 March 2014

First time staying here. We really liked it, especially the room. Big, living room area, nice beds, two TVs, refrigerator, etc. Reasonable for the room you get. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Location for us was good with Fred Meyer-Starbuck's-McDonald's-Subway all near. Quiet and clean. We will stay again next time in Beaverton area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Pkpdbacation,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your first time staying with us! We sincerely hope it will be one of many more to come. I'm pleased you found our amenities and locale ideal for your trip. We like quite and clean as well!

We look forward to having you back during your next trip to Beaverton.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I am a loyal Hilton customer and this hotel is why. I am here for medical stuff....guest services are 24/7, staff is happy and helpful, AC didn't work and I got moved to a new room ASAP, accomodations are neat and clean, it's quiet and perfect. This place rocks :-). Thanks Hilton!!!

Stayed: March 2014
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Oregon Coast Girl!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass along your kind words to our staff. I do apologize about the air conditioning in your suite, but I am very happy to hear that we were able to move you to a new room quickly and efficiently.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Homewood Suites by Hilton- Beaverton/Hillsboro

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The Homewood Suites is my standard go to place for my quarterly trips to Oregon for business. There are other hotels closer to the office, but this hotel provides better rooms, breakfast, and overall stay.

2  Thank Jeanmarie B
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Jeanmarie,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that The Homewood Suites is your preferred hotel in our area. We look forward to welcoming you back next quarter!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've stayed at the Beaverton Homewood Suites solo and with a group of friends. It's always a nice experience, clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. The staff is very nice and friendly. I've never been disappointed!

Dear DMM18412,

I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day to review your stay with us. I am happy to hear that each of your stays has been clean, quite, and comfortable. I will pass along your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Friendly staff, friendly atmosphere. Helpful and a genuine concern for my stay. I actually had a little problem that required a trip to the ER, not related to my stay and the staff was very courteous and concerned about my well-being. Everything was resolved. Meals excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Barbara,

I am so glad to hear that you felt well taken care of during your stay. A trip to the ER is always a little frighting, especially on the road! I am truly happy to hear that everything was resolved and you were able to enjoy our complimentary meals during your stay.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

The room was very clean. The staff is very friendly, inviting, and personable. It was comfortable and quiet. The room has everything you need, even full kitchen. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, it was a full breakfast and well prepared. The staff is exceptional!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Valued Homewood Suites Guest-

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel and our staff. We are pleased that you found your suite comfortable and enjoyable, and our staff was there to "make you feel at home". I will pass along your kind comments to our breakfast staff as well.

Homewood Suites by Hilton- Beaverton/Hillsboro

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed three nights at this facility. The bedroom and living room set up was adequate and spacious enough for our needs. We would have liked the bathroom light and fan switch to be on the inside of the bathroom (as not to wake each other in the night). The towels were pretty rough. The room was clean.
We had an issue with someone smoking on our non-smoking floor. The management was unable to find the smoker, but did comp us one night for our troubles.
The breakfast buffet was fine, if uninspiring. A hot tub would have been nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Homewood Suites Guest-

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear your suite was clean and spacious, and suited your needs. In regards to your comment about your towels- I have passed this information to our housekeeping department and together we are working on a solution. I would also like to apologize for your inconvenience regarding another guest who was smoking- however I am happy to hear that the problem was reported to our management staff, and we were able to rectify the situation.

If you have any questions or further concerns I invite you to contact me directly at the hotel.

Hilton Worldwide Corporation

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites West
Comfort Inn & Suites West
#5 of 12 in Beaverton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Hillsboro, Oregon
Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton? Share your experiences!