“Great Place - Friendly Staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was sent to Homewood Suites when I arrived at my first hotel to find out the roof leaked above my room! Homewood Suites understood that this could be a frustrating experience for a traveller, and did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied even though it wasn't their fault. I was welcomed with a nice little basket of goodies and a very helpful front desk agent. If I ever make it back to Oregon, I will be sure to stay here again! Room was excellent, food was great, the staff were even better. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Derek,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, although it may have been unintentional at first! I am so happy to hear that you were met with a warm welcome and enjoyed our amenities and services. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again should your travels take you back to Oregon and thank you for your recommendation!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

First time staying here. We really liked it, especially the room. Big, living room area, nice beds, two TVs, refrigerator, etc. Reasonable for the room you get. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Location for us was good with Fred Meyer-Starbuck's-McDonald's-Subway all near. Quiet and clean. We will stay again next time in Beaverton area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Pkpdbacation,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your first time staying with us! We sincerely hope it will be one of many more to come. I'm pleased you found our amenities and locale ideal for your trip. We like quite and clean as well!

We look forward to having you back during your next trip to Beaverton.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I am a loyal Hilton customer and this hotel is why. I am here for medical stuff....guest services are 24/7, staff is happy and helpful, AC didn't work and I got moved to a new room ASAP, accomodations are neat and clean, it's quiet and perfect. This place rocks :-). Thanks Hilton!!!

Stayed: March 2014
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Oregon Coast Girl!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass along your kind words to our staff. I do apologize about the air conditioning in your suite, but I am very happy to hear that we were able to move you to a new room quickly and efficiently.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Homewood Suites by Hilton- Beaverton/Hillsboro

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The Homewood Suites is my standard go to place for my quarterly trips to Oregon for business. There are other hotels closer to the office, but this hotel provides better rooms, breakfast, and overall stay.

2  Thank Jeanmarie B
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Jeanmarie,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that The Homewood Suites is your preferred hotel in our area. We look forward to welcoming you back next quarter!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've stayed at the Beaverton Homewood Suites solo and with a group of friends. It's always a nice experience, clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. The staff is very nice and friendly. I've never been disappointed!

Dear DMM18412,

I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day to review your stay with us. I am happy to hear that each of your stays has been clean, quite, and comfortable. I will pass along your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Friendly staff, friendly atmosphere. Helpful and a genuine concern for my stay. I actually had a little problem that required a trip to the ER, not related to my stay and the staff was very courteous and concerned about my well-being. Everything was resolved. Meals excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Barbara,

I am so glad to hear that you felt well taken care of during your stay. A trip to the ER is always a little frighting, especially on the road! I am truly happy to hear that everything was resolved and you were able to enjoy our complimentary meals during your stay.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

The room was very clean. The staff is very friendly, inviting, and personable. It was comfortable and quiet. The room has everything you need, even full kitchen. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, it was a full breakfast and well prepared. The staff is exceptional!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Valued Homewood Suites Guest-

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel and our staff. We are pleased that you found your suite comfortable and enjoyable, and our staff was there to "make you feel at home". I will pass along your kind comments to our breakfast staff as well.

Homewood Suites by Hilton- Beaverton/Hillsboro