Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$137
US$119
ComfortInn
US$160
Fairfield Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton(Beaverton)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$175
Hotels.com
US$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewsweekly housekeepingfront deskprices increasebus linesstove tophome away from homerestaurants and shoppingstaying at this hotelrooms are cleangreat customer servicequiet roomsupermarketkitchenetteloginwashertransitiontarget
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for several times now during my one to two week business trips to the area. It offers me all I need: a quiet room for a good sleep, a small kitchen with fridge so I don't have to eat out all the time, and all this at a very good price. And I don't need my room to be made every day, once a week is absolutely sufficient. The rooms are nice and clean and have all I need. The staff is friendly. And the location is perfect for my needs with a short commute to my company and lots of shopping nearby. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Reto Z
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Reto - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room, the amenities we offered, the hotel location and the staff. We are so happy to hear we are able to provide for you when visiting for business.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is now our second time staying at this Extended Stay location. We have friends in the area that we come up to visit and needed someplace where we could fix our own food. After researching online last Summer we decided to try this place and we were not disappointed then or this current trip. The rooms are clean and the beds and TV have been replaced since our last stay. It is very nicely decorated. They have everything you need in the little kitchen area. The beds were very comfortable. In August we were on the 1st floor and was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was. That room had one large bed and faced out to the West which has a kind of nature walking path area just past the back parking lot. This visit we were placed on the third floor facing East with two beds. The only problem we had was on first night and that was the couple next door. They fought (at least I'm assuming she was yelling at him or maybe she was yelling at someone on a cell phone) off and on from about 8 PM until midnight using foul language. If it had gone on after midnight, we would have called the front desk. They must have checked out the next day as the remainder of our stay (6 days) was quiet. On our stay in August we did notice that the trash was not properly disposed of in a timely manner in the little room that you walk through to get out the South side door and therefore there was always a sour smell in that little room. We did not go to that area this time and hopefully it is cleaned up. This trip the hallway had a garlic, cooking food odor which I assume is difficult to take care of because of all the cooking that people are doing. None of these odors mentioned ever came into our room. The hallway carpet could have been vacuumed more often. I notice that it had not been vacuumed the entire time we were there. But our room had been thoroughly cleaned before we arrived. I also appreciated the new "grab and go" breakfast they had downstairs across from the check in desk. Even though there was a coffee maker in our room I don't usually use them so I would go down and get a cup of coffee and take it back to the room. Everyone we saw at the front desk, including the young man who checked us in, were very friendly as we came and went. If we visit our friends again, we will more than likely stay here again. We are not on Extended Stay America's email list and occasionally receive special offers from them. We took advantage of one of those offers for this latest trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Irene D K

Irene - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that you experienced issues with the trash and smelled an odor in the hallway. Please accept our apologies. Still I am happy to read that we provided you with great customer service.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Stayed here with my son and we had a blast!We watched movies all night and shopped at the nearby grocery store to cook a great meal with the utensils provided.I loved it! Stay here without fear and you will be so happy you did.

Room Tip: Face the front
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton - Eider Ct. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of the nearby shopping! We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. Sometimes even if it's just watching movies and relaxing. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location

Reviewed 13 March 2013

There was loud partying in the room next to us until midnight. Then a series of men had loud sex with a woman. The door would slam, then there would be some laughing and talking between a man and a woman. Then bed would bang, the men would groan, then some quiet talking. The door would slam and the shower would run. This sequence of events repeated over and over again until 5:00 a.m. I recommend taking earplugs if you stay in room 222.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GrandmafromWW
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

We have read your review and appreciate your feedback. The staff and I are extremely sorry to hear that you were bothered by noises coming from another room. It is our policy to disband any activities which disturb other guests when it is brought to our attention. It is with deep regret that we were unable to do this for you.

In response to your comments, the staff and I have met to work on communicating better that we are here to help our guests if they are being bothered while at our hotel. As well, we will work to resolve the issue outlined as needed, especially since we will not tolerate illegal activies of any kind.

Again, we are very sorry that you did not have a 100% satisfactory experience while staying with us. Still, we hope you will give us a second chance to show you our redoubled efforts.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

After a long journey, it's a place where you feel comfort. All amenities are near. Groceries, Bank, hospital etc at walking distance.
Hotel staff is very kind and helpful, environment is very clean and comfortable

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Amitdixit7
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Portland – Beaverton – Eider Ct. I am so happy to hear how clean and comfortable you found our hotel to be and thank you very much for recognizing my wonderful staff. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay America location.