Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Spring, Texas
“happy”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Hotel is a great deal/great value. Good location, surrounded by restaurants and easy access. Hotel staff very helpful and extremely educated, which is a plus,compared to hotels on the East Coast. Definitely a recommended stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank karioka123
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear our staff was helpful and provided you with helpful information about the area. I sincerely hope that if your travels bring you this way again, you will stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Clio, Michigan
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for two months while in Hillsboro for work. The location and some of the front desk staff were good. Beyond that, I will never return to this location. I had to talk to the manager several times about housekeeping leaving my room dirty. The manager assured me he would take care of it. I gave up after the third try. Later in my stay, the hotel started renovations. We were moved to a MUCH smaller room. Pounding started at 8 and went till 7. Again, the manager said they couldn't do anything about the constant noise because it was contractual work to get the remodel done. The painters set off the fire alarms five times during our stay. Each time we would have to leave, sometimes for hours at a time while the fire department tried to silence the alarms. Each time was at night and the temperature was in the 20s. The only help the manager offered here was helping me find another extended stay property to move to. They offered no other remedies.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank 5gypsies
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs properly, especially when it came to cleaning your room. I can assure you that cleanliness is something we take very seriously and I will be working with the staff to ensure we are doing a better job of servicing our guest rooms and inspecting them moving forward. As well, while we cannot always control the construction noise, I will look into different ways we can minimize it so that our future guests are not disturbed during their stays.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at hll@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Olympia, Washington, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The bed had black hairs all over the blanket and some kind of questionable dried matter, I did receive a clean blanket when I requested it. The bed was hard as a rock and the refrigerator motor ran loudly all night, Overall a horrible experience

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Connie L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Connie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the blanket, bed, and refrigerator is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. After speaking with you on the phone, I discussed your comments with the team, and we have switched out the refrigerator. We have also altered our inspection process to include the blanket, and the Housekeeping department understands the importance as well. We are undergoing an upgrade of the hotel, at which time mattresses are also being replaced as needed, as indicated in your room. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at HLL@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 27 October 2013

There are plenty of grocery stores nearby in walking distance, such as Safeway, Trader Joe's, and Dollar Tree. There are also American restaurants as well as Mexican, Chinese, and Japanese restaurants. You can find a Bank of America too. If you want, you can get a room with a kitchen, which is awesome.

About the service, you need to arrange a housekeeping day when checking in. I did it via telephone in my room, the people at front desk are nice.

Cons: Internet is really slow. There's no shampoo in room. There's a truck coming every morning at about 6:30 (probably picking up garbage, I did not check) and beeps a lot, which somehow bothers me.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with StudentUniverse

1 Thank CassDD
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a satisfying stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the kitchens in our rooms, as well as the convenience of the surrounding businesses. I apologize for the truck in the morning. Also, we would be more than happy to provide you with shampoo, as we do have this available upon request at the front desk.

Bemidji, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Aside from the crazy woman on the back end if the hotel, I think on floor 3, and who has stickers on her window and shouts unnecessarily loudly in support of the
'Raiders' for all to hear... I actually liked spending a night here.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had excellent stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your hotel accommodations. We will certainly address our sports fan as well, for those that may take offense.

Tacoma, Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff are wonderful. Expsleically, Craig, Brandon, and Sarah. I prefer this hotel over 5 star hotels. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for things I needed in my room. The entire staff are very friendly

Room Tip: Any room is great. I wanted a non-smoking room, but I had to stick with a smoking room, which did no...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Korey - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff, especially Craig, Brandon and Sarah. As well, it is great to know that you liked your room.

Lake Stevens, Washington
Reviewed 10 October 2013

While searching for Hotels, I try to stay at locations offering continental breakfast. After checking in, I inquired as to where the breakfast room is and was told, "oh it's on the cart behind you". The next morning I came downstairs to see what could possibly be offered at a cart. I found a few pieces of fruit, breakfast bars, muffins in plastic wrapping, instant oatmeal and coffee. Most definitely the worst assortment of breakfast choices I have seen at a hotel which claims they offer breakfast. The room and overall accommodations were nice, but all things even, I'll stay at a hotel which really does offer continental breakfast next time.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor and heard a lot of sqeaking from the ceiling above. I would recommend sta...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel accommodations; however, we apologize that the "Grab And Go" breakfast did not meet your expectations. When calling the property, we do try to be sure and explain what is offered, and stress the "Grab and Go" convenience, rather than calling it a continental breakfast, which it is not. This is a new feature that we added as a result of guest comments, where previously guests had no other option than what they brought with them. Still, I am pleased you found your amenities and guestrooms to be clean and comfortable.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I hope that you will contact me directly, at hll2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites West
Comfort Inn & Suites West
#4 of 12 in Beaverton
Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton

Been to Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court? Share your experiences!