“Country retreat close to everything”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beaverton
Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Beaverton B&B and Inns
McMinnville, Oregon
“Country retreat close to everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Friendly, respectful hosts. Well appointed rooms. Amazing wrap around deck with view. Private entrances to each room. Delicious coffee and meals that accommodate dietary restrictions. We will definitely return.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Sylvia T

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

My mother and I stayed here for a girls weekend for my birthday. Its a beautiful home with all kinds of personal touches everywhere. There is a beautiful wrap around porch and lots of birds to watch. The innkeepers are very sweet and friendly people. I would stay here again sometime.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank savingparadise
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

Cornerstone is a beautiful home placed in a picturesque setting of rolling green hills. I loved the wrap around porch with my own private entrance and security code included. This is a quality B & B in every respect; from the furnishings to the food. If you are in the area this is the place to stay!

Room Tip: As long as you are under the Cornerstone's roof you can't go wrong with the room you pick.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Rombutan
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

The title of the review says it all. Margaret and Harold will take good care of you. It is a good central location: about a half hour from downtown Portland, about an hour and a half from the coast, about an hour from Mt. Hood. Bring a hearty appetite for breakfast and enjoy watching the birds on the porch enjoy their breakfast as well.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank satyr68
Washington State
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

I stayed here for two nights and I have to say, of all the B&Bs which I have used, this one made me feel the most like a member of the family without encrouching on my privacy. My room was very large with a comfortable bed. The wrap around porch allows private comings and goings. Breakfast was delicious and the birds outside at the big feeder provided the entertainment along with conversation with our genial hosts who actually sat down and joined us at the table.
I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank TheNunamakers
Concord, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

A nice, new, clean bed and breakfast in Beaverton. A bit off the beaten path (which we liked), and a very nice couple recently built it so everything is relatively new. Bedrooms do not have glass glasses, which was a bit strange, and bath amenities are all liquids such as you'd find in a gym.
Breakfast was blueberry pancakes and politics. Owner is quite out-spoken and it made the stay a bit uncomfortable for us Californians. Not some place we will return to, but if your a Tea Party fan, this would be perfect.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank longtrips2
CornerstoneOfOregon, Owner at Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
I would like to say that I'm embarassed and sorry that I offended this gentleman. I didn't mean to offend and I should have minded the golden rule to never discuss politics. This is the first and only time since we opened for business in 2008 that we have been criticized for voicing an opinion. In my defense I would like to say that the moment the customer indicated he didn't want to discuss politics I stopped immediately and never brought it up again. I offer my humble apologies.
Albany, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Our stay at the .Cornerstone B'B was excellent. .Margaret and Harold were the most gracious hosts and so willing to help you with anything. The home is situated on a hill overlooking
open fields and many trees. There is a long wrap around deck to sit on and watch the many birds flying about or to watch the sunsets. The rooms are very clean and nice. Every detail has been taken in to consideration. The beds are really comfy as are the comfy sheets. The
breakfasts were great. After tromping around Portland all day. it was wonderful to pull into
the B'B and just relax in the country setting.

Room Tip: We stayed in the room that had twin beds. They pushed the beds together to make it a king size bed...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites
#6 of 12 in Beaverton
Peppertree Inn
Peppertree Inn
#8 of 12 in Beaverton

Been to Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!