I have stayed at various different extend stays on business trips and there weren't too many negatives about this one. The only one thing I would say is that the room smelled like a smokers room enough though it was non-smoking. Other than that the room was clean, I stayed here through hotwire so I got a stay rate of almost $40 a night, and for the value it was really good. If you are kind of visitor who just needs the place to crash at night and don't really care about the bells and whistles this is a great stopping point. fairly close to downtown portland and closer to the coast as well as compared to staying around tigard. i think they stock granola bars and fruit for breakfast too but nothing too fancy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Beaverton Hotel Beaverton
- Extended Stay America Beaverton
- Beaverton Homestead Studio Suites
- Beaverton Homestead Suites
- Homestead Beaverton
- Homestead Suites Beaverton