Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton
US$137
US$124
US$196
US$170
All reviewskitchen stuffmonth stayfull size fridgebreakfast itemsplenty of parkingchecking inportland areaconvenient locationgordonplumbingupgrades
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had a very hard time finding somewhere that would allow me to have my cats with me during my stay. I moved across the country and needed a place to land while waiting for my furniture and apartment. This was a great place! Full kitchen. Handicap accessible, and most important to me, they allowed my cats! It was clean, friendly staff, and easy to live in. Thanks!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank DCBSN
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your "home away from" in Extended Stay America Hotels, especially after having traveled across the country. We were honored to have you as our guest. We know how special pets are and we are glad they could accompany you on your journey where they also could make themselves at home here at Extended Stay.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I stayed here on two separate occasions when I took a new job offer from out-of-town and was looking for a permanent place to live. I was very happy with both of my stays, and would return if I needed a reasonably priced hotel with the basic amenities.

First, the staff is quite wonderful. I have dealt with three different people at the front desk so far, and they have been very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. It is very difficult to find consistently good customer service these days, but it's the norm here, and it's very refreshing.

Next, the rooms were very satisfactory. They are older, sure, and could use some work here and there. But, the sheets and towels were clean, I felt comfortable walking around barefoot, and the hotel itself is in a location where I felt very safe.

Lastly, the price was the best I could find in the Portland area. Considering that the rooms come with adequate kitchenettes, a nice laundry room, decent TVs, the location is good, etc., I could honestly not find a better deal.

If you normally frequent Hilton, Hyatt, or one of the other upscale chains, this might not be the place for you. But, if you are travelling on a budget and still want a decent place to sleep, this place is definitely worth considering.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from 158th Avenue as possible, to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacqueline V
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hello Jacqueline V,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fabulous review. We are elated to hear about all of the wonderful things you had to say about our establishment. It is our goal to make every guest that walks into our doors a part of our family and provide them with a "home away from home" atmosphere with some of the same amenities you would find at home, but of course with a more affordable price tag. I am delighted to know that my staff has made your stay pleasant; our valued guests deserve nothing less!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed here for 6 nights on a business trip, room is dark and old. One of the stove wasn't working and the air conditioner was loud. Room wasn't cleaned, I had to clean it before I can stay. Staff was nice but not knowledgeable. Location wasn't bad but I really won't come back.

Room Tip: there's another extended stay near by which is by far nicer!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Hi there,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear about the room conditions that you experienced. These issues are simply unacceptable and will be addressed immediately. I will be speaking with my housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure that our equipment is functioning properly and each and every room is clean and upon the arrival of our valued guests, as they deserve nothing less than a beautiful, comfortable and meticulously kept room. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sce2@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We started at Comfort Inn down the road on Hocken but didn't want to spend $100 a night for the two weeks we planned to be in Beaverton. So we took the bad reviews with a grain of salt and swung by for a look. We met Molly, a super perky, super nice desk clerk who told us about the deal, showed us a room and sold us on the place. We got a great deal and we LOVE this hotel! Nice little kitchenette, fridge, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, plates, pots and pans, cups and flatware. The rooms are clean, well maintained. The complex is in a quiet neighborhood near Fred Meyer's, Les Schwab, Popeye's, Hometown Hero and McDonalds. Maid service once a week, but you can get fresh towels in the lobby or just wash them yourself with your clothes in the laundry room. Free internet, OK TV channel selection and wonderful clean and quiet grounds. Ignore the crappy reviews, this place is really nice!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. My staff and I are absolutely thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us here at the Extended Stay America Portland/Beaverton. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best possible experience, at the best possible price, with the best possible customer service and value that the Extended Stay Hotels have to offer. It is the wonderful guests such as yourself that we aim to find and strive to keep.

Once again, thank you for your review and we certainly look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I checked in very late because my flight was delayed. The check-in was easy and staff was nice. The room was horrible. The bathroom light did not work. The toilet paper holder was broken. There were not any shampoo or conditioner in the bathroom. Also, there were no drinking glasses in the room. Please choose a different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachna N
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Rachna - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the disappointing experience you have described. In response to your feedback regarding the maintenance issues in the room, I assure you that these issues will be addressed immediately by my housekeeping and maintenance staff. As our valued guest, you certainly deserve better than that, and should we see you again in the future, I'm sure that you'll see that your experience was a rare exception that does not represent what we are about.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I invite you to contact me, at sce2@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.